*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036578
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1036578 added August 16, 2022 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
Child's scary trip to the movies - Macherla Niyo. -Aftermath
It was August 13th, 2022, and you and your whole family are still quite furious over last night. The children had nightmares where the same, cold blooded men that created 9/11 suddenly came back from the grave, kidnapped them, and took them to a land, far far away. Not only that, but their mother has been holding her arm all morning, complaining that it is still quite sore from when that no good brute grabbed her and threw her out! As you help give treatment to your family, you somehow finally noticed that the furniture in the TV room has been wrecked up the night those thieves broke into your home and stole your shit! You decided that, in order to try to cheer up your family, you are going to take them out today. You first started off by going to a furniture store and picking out new couches and chairs to put in the TV room. You picked up the exact same kind of chair and sofa that you currently have and make the purchase. Your group then decided to go to a Jimmy John's and order up some sandwiches. As your group eats, you look over at your mother and see that she is still quite rattled from last night. Earlier that day, you managed to get her out of the hospital, but she still needs to rest as she needs to continue to recover from her shocking discoveries. As you all eat your sub sandwiches, she goes on about how she thinks that your brother Ross has lost all kinds of compassion towards his own country and if Trump was still President, this fiasco would never have happened. Them terrorists wouldn't have been able to infiltrate this country, bring in those propaganda laden films, and brainwash your brother into the asshole he is today. After you all finish eating your sub sandwiches, you all leave and head home to deliver your furniture. As you bring the furniture into the house, you see something that catches your eye and gives you an idea. You see a "Soul Calibur" game laying near your PS5 and decided to repeat what you did during Easter. You popped the game in, and created a new character, this one being based on Ross's psychopathic friend. You then proceeded to beat up the character until you are able to pull a finishing move on it to the loud applause of your family.

© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036578