*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036712-Almost-Just-Like-Last-Week
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1036712 added August 19, 2022 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Just Like Last Week
Almost Just Like Last Week


Don’t get me wrong. The above blog title is a miss misleading. It reads and sounds like it’s a bad thing. But it isn’t. if anything, it’s the opposite of that. The blog title above refers to how many sections/parts I got written on my second Short Story for this month. I got two more parts/sections written for this Short Story. Just like I did last week. But I could have gotten at least part of a third section/part finished. Maybe even all of it by the end of my shift.

With about an hour left of my writing time for my shift, I may have been able to get around half of the fourth part/section finished. But probably not more than that. If I even got that many. I chose not to do that because it’s the end of my shift there at work. And that’s when it starts to get busy there. Not too busy to stop me from writing. But enough to slow me down so that I don’t get as much writing as I want to get done.

Just like last weekend, that leaves me only seven sections/parts left to finish this Short Story. If I stay tuned to my writing last week, I should get about three and a half parts/sections are written tomorrow morning for this Short Story. And with about eleven hours to write them, I shouldn’t have any problems doing at least that many. I’m hoping to do a lot more than that. But three and a half will be great with me.

Why did it take me so long to get two of them written? It wasn’t the third section/part of this Short Story. I got that written in about an hour and a half to two hours at the most. No, it was the second part/section. That section/part was also over the two hundred limits. So, I decided to try to get the first two parts/sections under two hundred words. It didn’t take me that long to do them. But it did eat up some of my time in writing this Short Story.

Will I be able to write at least three and a half sections/parts to this second Short Story that I’m writing for this month? I should be able to do that. I’m hoping that I can do more than that. Since I did it last weekend, I shouldn’t have any problems doing it this weekend too. And I am sure that I can do it. But you never know with me. I think that I will be able to get that many parts/sections written tomorrow at work.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036712-Almost-Just-Like-Last-Week