*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036659-Re-Write-Only
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1036659 added August 18, 2022 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Re-Write Only
Re-Write Only


Unfortunately, I only got the first section/part for the second Short Story that I’m trying to write for this month. And it was a re-write from the other day. Is it a perfect re-write? I would like to think that it is. But it probably isn’t. It is a whole lot better than the one I wrote the other day, though.

Don’t know why I only got this one part/section done earlier today at work. It wasn’t from the lack of sleep, the lack of concentration, or how busy it got from work. That much I do know. What I don’t know is why I just got the one written. The only thing that I can think of is that it’s the first section/part of this Short Story. And that I wanted it to be as perfect as I can get it.

There is one slight problem that I may have with it still. It’s a little bit over the two-hundred-word count limit for this part/section. I’m going to see if I can’t make up for that during the next four sections/parts. If I can’t, I’m going to be doing some more re-writing. It just won’t be the whole part/section this time.

If I remember right, I only got one section/part last Thursday morning when I was working on my WDC Short Story for this month. And I got two on Friday. Leaving me only seven more to do over the weekend. Which I had done. If I can do it the rest of this week the same or better, then I will get this Short Story done too by the end of this month.

Speaking of short stories. I still haven’t had the time to create my WDC Short Story for this month yet. So, I have decided not to plug it or request any reviews of it this month. I’m not sure when I will have the time to create it. But it should be within the next few days to a week at the most. Maybe I will create both of my short stories for this month at the same time this month. And I may even post them then too.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036659-Re-Write-Only