*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037043
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1037043 added August 28, 2022 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Alienoid
It was August 27th, 2022, and you were just getting ready to make plans for your girlfriend's birthday. You were going to take her out to a fancy steakhouse in the downtown area. You decided to check in on your bank account, and when you do, your blood runs cold. You have a good bit of money left, but not enough to treat her at an expensive place. You then remember that bills have been getting quite ridiculous as of late and you had to pay quite a bit of money towards them. You let out a sigh before you start to head to a Wal-Mart, hopefully to get some groceries for cheap.


After you go to the store, you would go inside and look around. You get quite shocked as the prices on the groceries are a lot higher than they were last time! You couldn't believe that the pricks at Wal-Mart would jack up the prices this much! They really need to get Biden out of office and bring back Trump! You then go to the bakery and try to look for a cake to get for your girlfriend for cheap! You look over the cakes and are again, appalled with the prices on the cakes. You get mad at the bakers and demanded they cut the price on the cheapest one by half, but they just laugh at you and tell you to just deal with it! You eventually settle for a tiny, yellow cake with frosted sugar dumped on it before leaving to pay for it.

After you get home, you hoped and prayed to God that you have some shit in the freezer to heat up for your Girlfriend. You open up the freezer and thankfully, you have something to cook: four frozen Digiorno pizzas in the freezer!


You begin to defrost one pizza at a time after putting the cake aside. Your girlfriend wakes up to the smell of pizza and asks what is going on and you tell her you are preparing for her Birthday party. She immediately gets upset and asks why you couldn't take her out to eat like you do your sisters and mother?!? You tell her that the budget is a bit tight right now and this will just have to do! She rolls her eyes and say whatever before she begins to eat some pizza. Just after your girlfriend eats the second pizza, you turn around and attempted to get the cake, but you gasp in shock as you see that your two year old daughter, is EATING THE BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!


At this point, because of all of the stress from finances as well as other issues, you finally snap and yell:


You then pick up an empty Mountain Dew bottle and throw it at her. Thankfully, you have missed, but the bottle hit the cabinets above her, scaring her enough to cause her to start crying. Your girlfriend runs over and picks up her own crying child. You start to pour out one apology after another, but she just gives you an evil look and tells you to pack your bags and leave the house, she has had enough of your shit!

Later, in the main bedroom, you are pleading with your girlfriend to please forgive you for snapping in the kitchen and to please be happy! She doesn't listen to you and continues to throw clothes and other things into a small luggage. After more pleading and apologies, she zips up your luggage and throws it at you, telling you to spend a night or two in a hotel before you could come home! You tell her that you couldn't drive and she coldly tells you to just call up an Uber. You are then thrown out onto the front porch along with your belongings and before you could spew out more apologies, your angry girlfriend slams the door on your face! You let out a sigh before signing into your Uber account and calling for a ride to an available hotel.
Taken from a relative's phone

After you checked into the hotel, you decided to check into a room and lay down for a bit.
Taken from a relative's phone

Later on, after you spend another hour apologizing to your girlfriend, you decided to check in on your brother's twitter and see he is now seeing some dumb Korean film.


That's just fucking great, while one brother is in the hospital with COVID, and your sister is in the hospital with an infection of sorts, this asshole is out having the time of his life! You decided to put your camera together and get ready to hunt the asshole down! You found out that the bastard is going to a movie theater that is on the boardwalk that is just a five minute walk from the hotel! That is PERFECT! You quickly grab your equipment and start to rush out!

Unfortunately, due to your weight and the fact you haven't done that much jogging in a while, it took you MUCH LONGER to get to the boardwalk then it would a normal person. However, you make it to the boardwalk's parking garage just in time to see that bastard and his psychopathic friend heading back to the service truck, eating what looks like ice cream from waffle cone bowls from a nearby creamery! You waited until the two get into the service truck before you approach it, camera rolling. You waited a few minutes before you knocked on the window before shouting:

"ENJOYING THAT ICE CREAM ASSHOLE?!?"


Your brother freaks out for a bit and stutters for quite a moment out of shock. Before you could say or do anything, your brother pulls out a can of pepper spray and proceeds to soak your face in the burning liquid!


This caused you to scream out in pain as the service truck takes off at high speed. Your screams and hollers get the attention of the parking garage security and they ask what has happened. You try to tell them, but they just think you are a drunk that just tried to start a fight and escort you out of the parking garage! After being thrown out, you proceeded to walk very slowly back to the hotel. Back at the room, You manage to wash out the pepper spray before going back into the room.
Taken from a relative's phone

You then get a bit hungry and decided to order up some food. You spent the last few dollars on your card to purchase some food.
Taken from a relative's phone

As you eat your candy bar, you curse at your asshole brother again for the misery he is causing his whole family now!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037043