*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037087-Almost-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1037087 added August 29, 2022 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Ready for the Single Sentences
Almost Ready for Single Sentences


Probably would have gotten to the single sentences for my Story Outline and my Scene Outline for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, but I didn’t because I was wrong again about what I needed to do today with my brother. I knew we had a few things to do today. But just not as much as I thought that we had to do.

I thought we would be done with what we had to do today about the middle to late this afternoon. It was about two hours past that time frame. As a result, I didn’t get as much writing done today as I wanted to get done. It didn’t take me too long to verify the numbers added up for my six main characters.

As soon as I finished verifying my spreadsheet, I started getting ready to start my single sentences. But before I can start doing that, I need to get my Documents ready for me to do that. Unfortunately, I didn’t quite get that done. I’m going to try to do that before I go to sleep tonight. Don’t know if I can do that. But I think that I can. It all depends on when I go to sleep tonight.

Last night, I got quite a bit of sleep. So, I don’t think that I need to go to sleep early tonight. If that is true, I should be able to get these Documents ready for me to start doing my single sentences tomorrow. I may even be able to start doing these singles sentences. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does, though.

I’m probably wrong about this. It wouldn’t be the first time that I was wrong about it. And it won’t be my last, I’m sure. But as far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything that needs to be done tomorrow. I know that my brother has a few things that he needs to do. He doesn’t need me to do them, though. So, I should have plenty of time to get started on the single sentences tomorrow.

The Story Outline single sentences shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I should get them finished without too much trouble. It’s the Scene Outline single sentences that may take me some time to do. Hopefully, I can get them done before I head back to work this coming Thursday morning. If not by then, I will probably be able to do it Friday.

I have re-written these single sentences so many times, I don’t think that I will have too many problems with writing them again. But it does take some time to write three hundred and sixty single sentences. So, I will probably working them at work. Hopefully, I will get them done by Saturday. It all depends on how many that I can get done in the next two days aka my second and third day off from work.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037087-Almost-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences