*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037121-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1037121 added August 30, 2022 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Ready for the Single Sentences
Ready for the Single Sentences


Before I went to sleep last night, I set up the Story Outline and the Scene Outline for the second scriptwriting project of my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. Unfortunately, it took me most of the night to get it done. As a result, I didn’t get too much sleep last night before I went to sleep.

Even though I did get a little bit more sleep this afternoon, I’m still kind of tired. I’m having a lot of trouble staying awake to write this blog entry. It hasn’t been too bad so far. But I have been having a lot of trouble with a lack of concentration. If I don’t do something about it, I may not get this blog entry finished by the end of today aka I will miss another blogging day.

Got a little sidetracked there. Didn’t I? I’m supposed to be writing about what I have been doing with this second project or what I haven’t been doing. Despite my lack of sleep, I did get quite a bit of writing done today. It hasn’t been easy to do because of my slight sleep problem. But I did get my Outlines ready to start writing my single sentences for them.

Will I continue working on this project after I finish writing and posting this blog entry? That is what I want to do. And what I am planning on doing. Especially, for the next few hours to see if I can get at least the Story Outline single sentences written before I go to sleep tonight. If I can do that, then I can start working on the single sentences for my Scene Outline tomorrow. But because of my lack of sleep problem, I may not be able to do it.

The lack of sleep isn’t the only reason why I get more written on this project, though. It may be the main reason. But it’s not the only one. My brother and I didn’t have too much that we needed to get done today. What we did need to do, and the lack of sleep is the reason why I didn’t get more writing done today than I should have been able to do it.

I should have gotten to the third phase of this part of my project by now aka the single sentences Scene Outline. But I’m not going to be able to do that until tomorrow. The big question is will I start it before or after I return to work on Thursday morning? It all depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. As far as I know, there is nothing that needs to be done. At least not by me. If that is true, I should get to the third phase by the time I go to work tomorrow night at midnight.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037121-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences