*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037251
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2279257
After spending nightmarish years in jail Chris is forced to live with "Slow-in-the-Minds"!
#1037251 added March 28, 2023 at 2:10pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2: Lawlsuit Woes
It was March, 2023, and you were just waking up for another boring day in this lame place! As you begin to start your day, the head honchos wanted to speak with you about something. It was recently revealed that a garnishment case has been filed against you. You couldn't believe it, those damn debt collectors are still after your ass, even after you got locked up! You tell them to please contact the debt collectors and tell them to call off the lawsuit because you have been going through legal issues for the past year, but they refused to help! FUCK THESE ASSHOLES AND FUCK MIDLAND FUNDING!

Ever since 2018, just after you got swindled of all of that money by the Dang, Dirty Trolls, debt collectors have been coming out of the woodwork. You have tried to find ways of keeping them off, from chanting prayers and spells from the CPU Goddess lore, to putting up signs outside of your home, saying that if you are a debt collector coming to harass the Goddess, to please stay off the lawn or you will DIE WITHIN SECONDS! That didn't work either and you still get pestered to pay off these debts. Of course, your mother also has her fair share of dealing with debt collectors as well. Despite this, each time you get a notice to appear in court for debt, she would always say, "This right here is what your Father fought tooth and nail to prevent from happening to us! If you had just listened and not go crazy with the credit car..." "Shut it Mom, THOSE DEBT COLLECTORS JUST WANT TO PLAY 'KICK THE AUTISTIC' IN THE MIDDLE OF A COURTROOM!" Of course, since you were a Holy Goddess, you didn't feel obligated to pay the debts back and, as a result, were taken to court a couple of times where the debt collectors tried to garnish your tugboat money, but failed to do so! However, you thought that shit would end the day you went to the "Jail of Fail" in handcuffs. Most likely, that old bitch that is squatting at the Holy Temple probably took the papers anyway and mailed it off to you. You sigh as that means that you have to do battle with the damn, debt collectors again!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037251