*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037549-Sun-Shot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2280466
Old Jokes repurposed for today's world
#1037549 added September 9, 2022 at 6:16pm
Restrictions: None
Sun Shot
“Dad, Dad, we’ve got a great idea!” the boys shouted as they burst into the oval office.

“What, you’re changing your name?” asked The Drumpf sarcastically, keeping one eye on ‘Fox & Friends’.

“I like Eric . . , “ “And I like Don Jr . . , ” the boys said with a puzzled look.

“I meant your last name,” snorted The Drumpf. “Can’t you see you’re interrupting my important executive time? What do you want, anyway?”

“It’s the greatest idea ever, Dad,” repeated Don Jr. “Instead of another moon mission, let’s go to the sun! No one’s ever landed on the sun before. You’d be really famous if you sent a guy to the sun!”

“You idiots,” scoffed The Drumpf. “Even I know that you can’t land on the sun. Sure, you can look at it during an eclipse, but you can't land there. You’d burn up in like two minutes!”

“No, Dad, we figured that out,” exclaimed Eric proudly. “You just have to land at night!”

© Copyright 2022 Words Whirling 'Round (UN: tgifisher77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Words Whirling 'Round has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037549-Sun-Shot