*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037708-Unfortunately-Its-Official
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1037708 added September 14, 2022 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Unfortunately, It's Official
Unfortunately, It’s Official


Today, I thought that I would have plenty of time to work on the short stories that I’m writing for this month. but once again, I was wrong about that big time. Not only haven’t I had the time to work on either one of these short stories, but I haven’t had the time to even get on my laptop until now. That’s how busy it has been for me today.

Of course, some of that is my fault. If I had known about all that my brother and I had to do today, I wouldn’t have slept until noon. As a result, I haven’t had the time to work on these short stories. At least I haven’t been able to do it today. That doesn’t mean I haven’t been working on them. I just haven’t been able to do it physically yet.

What does this mean? It means that I have done the planning for these short stories. I just haven’t officially started writing them yet. I’m going to start doing that when I go to work in a couple of hours. That’s right. I have no choice but to work on these at work. Just hope that it doesn’t take me too long to do them.

If I remember correctly, this happened to me last month. And it took me about a week to write each one of them. I’m hoping that it will be a whole lot less time this month to write them. I would like to get them done in a couple of days for each. But I doubt that is going to happen. It will probably be another week for each one. If I’m lucky.

These short stories aren’t the only thing that I’m trying to do this month. I’m also working on a novel for the October Novel Prep Challenge. I have decided to try that again this year. Only this year I’m not going to try to do two of them as I have done in the past. This year I’m only doing a Science Faction one.

Maybe next year it won’t be a Science Faction novel. But this year it is. I think a major part of my problem was that I tried to do both in the past when I tried to accomplish this challenge. The challenge wasn’t the biggest problem that I had, though. It was the actual novel writing that I had so much trouble with.

Unfortunately, that means for the next couple of months I probably won’t be able to do too much, if any, scriptwriting. I’m sure I won’t in November. But I might for this challenge. I will have to wait and see on this one too. The same is true about my short stories. Hopefully, I can get these written so that I will have time for scriptwriting too.

I may not have too much time this month to get any more writing done on my scriptwriting projects. But if it does only take about a week each to finish these short stories, I may be able to get a little bit more scriptwriting done this month. But I’m not going to count on this happening until it does. And I doubt that it will.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037708-Unfortunately-Its-Official