*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037966-OK-enough-of-this-nonsense
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GG
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2278635
Come! Join my journey.
#1037966 added September 21, 2022 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
OK enough of this nonsense
Ok, so I promised myself and, most importantly, that I would post on this blog daily to keep you updated on my progress, and unfortunately, I have not followed through with that promise. But I am now committed to finishing my first draft by the end of the year. I don't know if I will make it, but I work well under pressure. As mentioned before, I checked out The Novel Factory and am learning a lot. It is like a whole writing class and publishing help all in one. So hey, how can I not get this done? I think it will help me a lot. I have always written by the seat of my pants, and it has never failed to get me into trouble I could not write myself out of. This software, however, keeps me focused and gives me a roadmap to follow. I think I am starting to sound like a commercial for the website, and I don't mean to. I am excited that I now have a plan to follow to get me from beginning to end. So now I promise to keep you posted. Maybe not every day, but definitely when I have accomplished another milestone.

Have fun writing and I will talk to you again soon.
GG Lynn

© Copyright 2022 GG (UN: gg-lynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037966-OK-enough-of-this-nonsense