*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038021
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1038021 added September 23, 2022 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad special - Clerks 3
*Star* *Star* *Star* The following story contains material that may offend some readers. Reader discretion is advised!*Star* *Star* *Star*

It was September 17, 2022, and you are STILL upset with not only the movie theater staff for refusing you entry into the theater for your kids, but you are hopping mad at him for choosing to watch Brahmāstra rather than spend time with his own family!


You decided that while your brother was on a trip to Mississippi with that psychopathic friend of his, you decided to go to a random theater and watch it yourself! To see if the movie is really as great as your brother claims it to be! You purchase the tickets and proceed to head into the showroom. You forgot how nice and comfy these seats are at the International Movie Theater! You begin to chow down on some food just before the movie starts...


What, the actual, fuck, did you just watch?!? You aren't going to lie, the first action sequence was kinda cool, but then when the scene suddenly changed and you are now at some carnival with these goofballs dancing around like monkeys on crack!


You thought "Fuck this" and decided to slip out of the room along with your girlfriend. After stepping out into the parking lot, you take in a deep breath before you started to complain up a storm about how not only is the movie stupid, but how on God's flat green Earth he can stand to sit there and watch all this garbage unfold for several hours?!?
As your nerves calm down, you decided to book tickets for a REAL movie, this one with Silent Bob in it!




You go back to the regular movie theater and go inside to watch the new Silent Bob movie. You know this one is going to be better than that Indian Trash!


Now that, THAT, is how you make a movie! NOT THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT THOSE CAMEL LOVING FUCKTARDS KEEP CHURNING OUT OF THEIR ASSES CONSTANTLY! Like, seriously, SOME OF THE SHIT THEY CRAP OUT SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL IT'S SO FUCKING BAD

As you finally head home from the movies, you roll your eyes at how your brother could POSSIBLY enjoy ANY of this shit...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038021