*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038114-Cant-Believe-I-Did-It-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038114 added September 24, 2022 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Can't Believe I Did It Again

Can’t Believe I Did It Again


Don’t ask me how I did it. Because I don’t know the answer to that. All that I do know is that it took only about eight hours to write a little under one thousand words. What does that mean for my second Short Story for this month? it means that I have gotten it finished.

Once I started writing it, I couldn’t stop. the only thing that did stop me from writing was work. I did have two patrols to do at work during this timeframe. And combined that took about forty-five minutes to do. Another around fifteen minutes before I started writing equals an hour.

That’s why it took me about nine hours total to finish writing this Short Story. I was done with it by nine AM. And that included getting it ready for creation. Maybe even posting if I could have done it at work. Unfortunately, I don’t have any internet access at work.

I prefer it that way. Internet speed is all that I need for my tablet and cell phones. Don’t need it or want it for my laptop. That’s because I only use my laptop for my writing. And I don’t need internet access to do that. Even though I am being forced to save everything to the Cloud now.

With this Short Story finished, what will I do with my writing. Will I return to my scriptwriting projects? No, I’m not going to do that. I need a little bit of a break from that. I think that is part of my problem with them. A little break from it will do me good. At least I think that I will.

Earlier today I spent the last three hours of my shift working on my NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge. That’s right. I have decided to try that again. And I will continue to work on it tomorrow at work. Not only tomorrow and next week, but I’m going to be working on it for the next two months.

Next month is the Prep Challenge and November is the novel I’m writing for that Prep Challenge. What does that mean for my Short Stories too. It means that I may not be working on them for the next two months either. I want to do them. And I will try. But I may not be able to do any of them.

For the next couple of months, I’m going to be concentrating the Prep Challenge and the novel relating to that Prep Challenge. And except for the short stories associated with the Prep Challenge, I may not have the time to do any other short stories for the next couple of months.

Of course, I will try to do the two usual Short Story contest that I have been trying to do every month. but I may have to give them up for the next couple of months because of this Prep Challenge and the results of it in November. Only time will tell if I can do my regular contests or not.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038114-Cant-Believe-I-Did-It-Again