*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038153-Almost-Halfway-Through-the-Month
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038153 added September 25, 2022 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Halfway Through the Month

Almost Halfway Through the Month


When I went to work earlier today, I started working on my October Prep Challenge for this year. And I was hoping that I would get about ten days done. But I did a little bit better than that. I got thirteen of them done. That’s almost half of the month worth of assignments that I got written. At least I think that’s what they are called without looking it up. And I don’t have time to do that right now.

Of course, a couple of those were easy ones. Because they were a Freebie Day or an Outline. But some of the others were kind of complicated. So, it turns out pretty even all around anyway. besides, I just didn’t work out the assignment for the Outline, I have written it. Well, that isn’t exactly true. I have written the easy first one. But I haven’t the second or third Outline yet. I also haven’t started writing the four contest entries for this challenge either.

For the next few days, I’m going to start working on those other two Outlines and my four short stories aka my days off from work. I don’t know how many of them I will be able to get finished. But I hope that it will be a lot. Of course, I have hoped that before only for it not to happen for one reason or another. Especially, Monday and Tuesday. I very seldom get too much of any writing done except for these blog entries on Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesdays aren’t quite as bad as Mondays and Tuesdays. It can be a little busy because I’m getting ready for work. But my brother and I normally don’t have too much that needs to be done on a Wednesday. Unfortunately, I can’t write the same for Monday and Tuesday. I’m not sure about Tuesday yet. But I know that we have several things that we need to do tomorrow aka Monday. My first day off from work. Hopefully, I can get some writing done tomorrow and Tuesday too.

I’m still not sure if I’m going to do the Outlines first or the short stories. Both are equally important for this challenge. But I think that the Outlines are slightly more important. So, I will probably start working on them first. Then again, maybe I should start working on the short stories first. It’s a hard decision to make. But I will make it as soon as I have the time to work on one or both of them. Hopefully, that will start tomorrow afternoon and evening.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038153-Almost-Halfway-Through-the-Month