*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038476
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1038476 added October 2, 2022 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Vikram Vedha!
It was early in the morning of October 1st, 2022, and you were still exhausted from your rescue efforts yesterday. Today, you and your brothers, minus Ross of course, decided to get together and help get your family into a shelter for the time being. Despite some improvements from the last natural disaster several months ago, shelters were still quite limited in numbers and you couldn't find any within your area. This left you with no choice but to drive all the way to Mississippi and all the way to Jackson just to be able to find shelter! While there, you were told that you have to supply your own water because of the water situation in Jackson. Thankfully, Vicksburg was not THAT far away and you could easily keep the kids entertained there. As you finally finish unpacking at the shelter, your mother decided to check in on your brother and soon starts to freak out. You ask what is up and she tells you why your brother isn't coming to help...he is watching another dumb Indian movie!


You have got to be mother fucking kidding me?!? HE WOULD RATHER WATCH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT THAN HELP HIS OWN FAMILY OUT DURING THEIR TIME OF NEED?!? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!? Furious to no end, you decided to pack up your camera and started the VERY long drive back home to get back at that bastard! When you finally arrive at the theater, you get there just in time to see Ross and that friend of his in raggedy clothes go inside. You wonder where his psychopathic friend is, but then remember that he is still in jail for violent crimes. You then decided to follow the two in. Since you didn't have that much money left on you, you couldn't buy another movie ticket so you could slip in and harass the audience. Instead, you decided to hang around in the lobby and pester the movie goers there. During your tirade, you may have let a racial slur or two slip out while you are raving and ranting! Eventually, security runs out of patience and runs you and your fiance` out! Just after you left that Hell hole of a theater, you make a quick trip by your trailer to upload your video before you drive back to Jackson to help out your family. Hours later, you think that bullshit movie was finally over, you check your brother's Twitter feed again and see that he is now...going to some random MMA fight instead of helping out!


Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!!! You still have to be fucking kidding me?!? WHAT ELSE IS THIS BASTARD PLANNING ON DOING TODAY?!? Instead of helping out his own family, HE WOULD DO ALL OF THIS OTHER BULLSHIT!?! WHAT FUCKING NONSENSE!!!
In response to this, your hefty brother decided to make a meme using one of his stupid online pictures and posting it on his various social websites.

A meme created by an angry relative.

You get a good chuckle out of this before you continue helping your family LONG into the night...

The next morning, about 5 AM, going about 24 hours without sleep now, your phone goes off saying that you have just gotten a weird e-mail from Youtube. You didn't think anything of it at first, but when you tried to log-on to your computer, you get this:
What happens when you upload a video that is against Community Guidelines.

"ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? THIS IS THE FIFTH YOUTUBE ACCOUNT THAT THEM FUCKING BASTARDS HAVE TAKEN DOWN THIS GODDAMN FUCKING YEAR!!! FUCK THEM BASTARDS AND FUCK YOUTUBE! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!"

You angrily yell as you flip the desk over and soon pick up your laptop and begin to chuck it out the window...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038476