*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038627-Plot-Climax-Where-the-Story-is-Going
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
#1038627 added October 4, 2022 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: Climax (Where the Story is Going)
Our story began with these words, "You will be a success on the day of."

Where is this story going? The climax will be the Day of Sight when Solomon is able to see spiritually to the degree, that his living is seen on two plains, simultaneously. He is still able to see his physical life on Earth, without the intense emotional, mental, and spiritual pain of the past because he will, also, see his eternal life, that began at the moment of salvation.

In some ways it will be like watching a highlight video of your favorite football team when you already know, that in the final score your team wins. No matter how far ahead the opponent may get during the game, you remain unphased because your team is ahead when then clock runs down to 0:00.

No matter how many times Solomon trips, falls, and gets back up, again, in the walk of faith, he can endure the difficulties of life when he finally gets a glimpse of the ultimate victory.


by Jay O'Toole
on October 4th, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038627-Plot-Climax-Where-the-Story-is-Going