*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038712-General-Theme
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
#1038712 added October 5, 2022 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
General: Theme
1. Theme:

Change to a stronger faith with ultimate freedom

Moral of the Story:

"When we focus on this Earthly life we miss the big picture of our life, that will go on forever. When we focus on our eternal life as the Lord created us to be, then our life on Earth is understood with greater clarity."

2. Resolution: Solomon starts out mildly amused and somewhat curious about the cryptic message, "You will be a success on the day of." However, the need to know what the phrase, "the day of" means drives him to the point of insanity. He searches through encyclopedias, online resources, philosophers, preachers, teachers, and wise ones of every stripe. Finally, the Lord of Glory Himself steps into Solomon's life, and introduces Himself "in no uncertain terms," making clear in a moment what Solomon has been vigorously searching to know for years.

There seem to be some similarities between the growth of Solomon through his many adventures, and the sound build-up from the wispy opening strains of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, and the thrilling, joyous climax. This is something to explore.


by Jay O'Toole
on October 5th, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038712-General-Theme