*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038639-Professional-Eliminators---The-Tenth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038639 added October 5, 2022 at 12:26am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Tenth Day of October

Oct. 10: - "Character: Dramatis Personae" ▼
(1) Identify allies and enemies encountered along the journey and describe how they help or hinder your protagonist(s).
(2) Create a list of characters in a format easy to edit and expand.
(3) Write a brief profile on each character new character.
Name
Age
Occupation
Relation to the main character(s)
Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable)

NOTE: You can revise this list at any time, so this revision is not expected to be fully accurate or complete.

*** NEED CHARACTER NAMES? See the name generators at the bottom of the calendar.

Of Course, Collina was the main character in this novel. And she will be in every part in every chapter, Introduction, and Conclusion. But Roobic and Maveen are also a big part of this novel too. They will both be in every chapter. The only difference is they will be in one part in each chapter while Collina will be in every part and chapter.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038639-Professional-Eliminators---The-Tenth-Day-of-October