*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038640-Professional-Eliminators---The-Eleventh-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038640 added October 5, 2022 at 12:30am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Eleventh Day of October

Oct. 11: - "Plot: Rising Action (How does the story get to the climax?)" ▼
Review your notes from the ""Premise"" and ""Beginning"" plot exercises, and tweak the conflict(s) and inciting incident as needed before proceeding with the ""Rising Action"" plot exercise, as follows:

(1) Describe any initial refusals on the part of your protagonist(s) to face the conflict.
(2) Describe the moment when your protagonist(s) makes the choice to face the conflict.
(3) Describe the moment when your protagonist(s) crosses the point of no return and cannot change their mind.
(4) Fill in some of the blanks: How will your characters get from the point of no return to the climax?

1. Collina never refused to face a conflict. At least not in this novel. She very seldom refused an elimination. But she did every so often.

2. As soon as they tried to eliminate Collina, she knew what she needed to do. And that was to find out who wanted her eliminated and why.

3. Once she realized who had been trying to eliminate her was when she crossed the point of no return. Up until then, she was just fighting back to survive.

4. after she found out who was behind her attempted elimination, she started going after them. Along the way she encounters a few problems. But it still ends the same way: with the elimination of all of them.

© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038640-Professional-Eliminators---The-Eleventh-Day-of-October