*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038647-ProFessional-Eliminators---The-Eighteenth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038647 added October 5, 2022 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
ProFessional Eliminators - The Eighteenth Day of October

Oct. 18: - "Setting: Cultural Setting" ▼
Describe the cultural, political and/or religious setting in your novel, regardless of whether the cultural setting is fictional, historical, or modern.
(1) What do your societies believe?
(2) In what practices do they engage?
(3) What laws or rules of society are in place?
(4) Who/what enforces the laws and rules and how successful are they?
(5) What technologies are in use?
(6) How does the setting impact your protagonist(s) in their pre-story lives?
(7) How does the setting impact the plot of your story?

The main setting in this novel is the most of the time invisible spaceship that is somewhere above TriLan. Usually, it’s in Space above it. But it can get closer to the surface. It can even land if needed.

1. TriLan is like most other planets. There are a lot of different Societies. Yet, they are also the same too.

2. This planet is also like most other planets when it comes to what it looks like and what goes on there. It’s kind of advanced with things like hovercrafts and personal teleporters. But doesn’t look like it’s advanced, though. It is about the same as we are here on Earth, right now.

3. Every planet have laws and rules. They may be slightly different. But they are also all the same. It’s how they are followed and what happens if they aren’t followed by.

4. On TriLan, laws and rules are enforced by The Law. And that isn’t easy to do a lot of the time because there are several hundred thousand Professional Eliminators too. Especially, since they are like our military, terrorists, mercenaries, etc. At least that is what we call them on this planet.

5. TriLan is slightly more advanced that we are here on Earth. But it doesn’t look like they are on this planet. It looks more like the third-world parts of our planet.

6. It doesn’t change them much. If it changes them at all. After all, Collina continues to do what she does best: eliminations

7. The whole planet of TriLan is one big setting for this novel. There are a few main settings. But there is a very good chance that most of this planet will become a setting for this novel.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038647-ProFessional-Eliminators---The-Eighteenth-Day-of-October