*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038648-Professional-Eliminators---The-Nineteenth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038648 added October 5, 2022 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Nineteenth Day of October

Oct. 19: - "General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research, Round 2" ▼
(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things through ""What If"" brainstorming, mind mapping (see resources at the bottom of the calendar), freestyle writing, lists, drawings or research. You may also choose to use this time to finish a previous assignment that needs more time.

(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.

1. What can I write that I haven’t written already about TriLan. True, I haven’t gone into too much detail with my characters, setting, etc. But that’s because I’m leaving that up to my novel. I will go into a whole lot more detail with all aspects of this novel when it comes time to do it.

2. Right now, I’m not going to update anything. I will do that within my novel.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038648-Professional-Eliminators---The-Nineteenth-Day-of-October