*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038715-A-Slight-Change-Tomorrow-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038715 added October 5, 2022 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
A Slight Change Tomorrow Morning
A Slight Change Tomorrow Morning


What I was planning on doing when I started at work tonight at midnight aka tomorrow morning, I was going to continue working on my second Outline for this year’s October Prep Challenge. But I can’t do that now because I’m still working on my Protagonist Short Story that’s due in a few days.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not starting it from scratch when I get to work. But it might as well be. After all, I haven’t gotten too far on it. I have gotten some of it written, though. Hopefully, I can get the rest of it written while I’m at work tomorrow morning.

Why didn’t I get more of it written today? What is the usual reason why I don’t get much, or any, writing done? That’s right. It’s because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. Unfortunately, I was wrong again about us not having anything to do today.

We didn’t have too much that we needed to get finished today. But it was enough that it took us most of the day to do it. As a result, I didn’t have as much time as I wanted to write this first Short Story for this challenge. That’s one reason why I’m not going to be working on my Outlines tomorrow.

Another reason is that I needed to get ready for work too. It doesn’t take me that long to do it. But it still cuts into my writing. And I didn’t have too much time to do that to begin with. Between what we need to do today and getting ready for work is the reason this Short Story comes first.

Of course, I want to work on my second Outline for this challenge. And I will continue to work on it after I finish writing this Short Story. But this Short Story comes first. The big question is how long will it take to finish it? I’m hoping it won’t take too long to do it.

Hopefully, I can get it done by the end of the shift tomorrow. If not, then I will need to finish it by the end of Friday morning. After all, this Saturday is the first contest for this challenge. I think that I can get it done tomorrow morning. At least I hope that I can do it.

If I can’t do it tomorrow morning, then I’m going to have to try to finish it before I go to work Friday morning. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to try to get it done before I go to work Saturday. And I don’t want to do that if I can help it.

True, I will have twelve-hours on Saturday to finish it. But that doesn’t give me too much time to create and post it for this contest. After all, Saturday is the day I only get about six hours of sleep if I’m lucky. That’s why I need to get this Short Story written as soon as I can.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038715-A-Slight-Change-Tomorrow-Morning