*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038763-Plot-Outline-Revision-1-Solomons-Quest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
#1038763 added October 27, 2022 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: Outline Revision #1 "Solomon's Quest"
The Pattern

The Departure Act: Solomon, the flawed man, who is depressed by his flaws, is stopped in his tracks by the cryptic message he receives. "You will be a success on the day of."

The Initiation Act: Solomon is called to action when a long-lost friend of the family returns to deliver to Solomon a cryptic message of his own. "Seek your meaning from the One, Who is Meaning, or your life will forever remain meaningless." Solomon becomes the hero he has always wanted to be, but only after he endures journeys through "The Day of Joy," "The Day of Sadness," "The Day of Hope," and "The Day of Despair," finding no lasting meaning in any of them.

The Return Act: Solomon comes to see at last, that the only True Meaning of Life and Existence is found in the continued focus on the Face of The One, Who is Truth Incarnate. (John 14:6)

https://blog.reedsy.com/guide/story-structure/heros-journey/


by Jay O'Toole
on October 6th, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038763-Plot-Outline-Revision-1-Solomons-Quest