*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039005-General-Research-What-is-travel-in-the-far-north
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
#1039005 added October 29, 2022 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
General: Research, "What is travel in the far north?"
If Solomon sells all or most of what he owns and heads north into the sparsely populated lands of the North, and Canada to be exact, what can he be expected to face in his journey?

Will the Canadian government permit an American, especially one with no experience, regarding surviving in such a harsh clime, to travel that far north without a guide?

How can Solomon travel that many miles to the north, even with permission, if there are no gas stations for hundreds of miles around?

According to this website, https://newcanadianlife.com/how-far-north-can-you-drive-in-canada/ , there are few well-paved roads in northern Canada. Albeit gravel roads, dirt roads, and ice roads do exist.

More than just the roads, there are wildlife animals to be faced in northern Canada. Some examples of wildlife are "Moose, Gray Wolf, Red Fox, Lynx, Bobcat, Cougar, (or Mountain Lion,) Black Bear, a Grizzly Bear and her cubs, Polar Bear, Arctic Fox, Beluga Whale, and Muskox" to name a few. That information is according to this website,https://theculturetrip.com/north-america/canada/articles/21-pictures-of-wonderfu...

There are a lot of things for Solomon to consider on his trip to the far north, including "How will I eat? Will I be able to pack enough food for a trip, that could last months or years? Will I be able to find edible plants that far north? I can find a list of edible plants in the Northwest Territories of Canada by looking on the following website." https://northernbushcraft.com/guide.php?ctgy=edible_plants®ion=nt

Bottom Line: Why does Solomon feel, that he must travel so far north, based on the cryptic message of one envelope with no return address? "The One, Who has all of the answers, is known as our True North, 'living on the sides of the North.' (Isaiah 14:13, KJV) If God's enemy is so bent on dethroning God from His Place in the North, then that must be where He lives. I've got to find Him in the North. I need Him to give me the answers to my questions."


by Jay O'Toole
on October 10th, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039005-General-Research-What-is-travel-in-the-far-north