*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039233
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1039233 added October 17, 2022 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Smile movie part 2
It was October 14th, 2022, and you are quite furious with your brother still. because not only did you spend quite a bit of time in jail, but the asshole had the Gaul to go on yet, another trip to New Orleans! Since he is in New Orleans, you probably won't be able to hunt him down right now. However, something did get your curiosity. It was about the last horror movie, "Smile."


You heard from Ross's female friend that on the night he went to see the movie, he got so scared that he froze in place in his seat during the second half of the film. To make things worst, he had to have movie staff pull him out of his movie seat and checked out by paramedics before he could go home. "Holy Shit, that must of been one Hell of a scary movie!" You thought. You then get an idea. While the asshole is out of town, you decided to set up a date so that you and your girlfriend can see this movie and shortly after, head to a fancy restaurant! You go over to the regular movie theater and as you are starting to get out, your girlfriend is starting to have second thoughts and tells you that this might be a bad idea, because it usually takes quite a bit for a horror movie to scare your asshole brother nowadays. You just tell her it will be fine and he probably was having some kind of health complications that night and nothing to do with the movie! After you get your drinks and popcorn, you head into the showroom. Your girlfriend gets nervous again and asks if you are still sure about this. You told her that you are 100% sure about this! The movie starts and you begin to get a little spooked...


This movie is getting to be quite scary! They weren't kidding when they said that this movie is quite intense! However, that isn't the only thing that is concerning you now. As you get spooked again, you feel your chest tightening up before you start to feel intense pain shoot through your body. You then realize that you are possibly suffering from a heart, the thing that your brother keeps joking with you about whenever you pig out at McDonald's or a Golden Corral! Your girlfriend would see you clutch your chest and starts to panic just as you black out.

Some time later, you wake up in a hospital room hooked up with some IVs. Your girlfriend tells you that you had a heart attack at the movie theater because of how scared you have gotten. While you are recovering at the hospital, you find out that your asshole brother and his psychopathic friend got kicked out of an arena for rowdy behavior. This made you chuckle while laid out on the hospital bed.
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039233