*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039278-Character-Antagonist-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2279759
a young inner-city preacher experiences Spiritual and Physical opposition
#1039278 added October 16, 2022 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
Character: Antagonist Profile
"Character: Antagonist Profile" ▼
Draft a profile of the antagonist(s) you identified in the ""Premise"" assignment. If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, choose another minor (but significant) character to profile.

The antagonist is sort of a group of situations. However, as far as opposing characters, I am thinking the mayor of the city and city council. I am thinking Joal's father because he wants him to take over the family business. I am thinking there will be financial issues, harassment from gang members, a Wiccan/Witch, and various people Joal comes into contact with. These small issues will keep the story interesting and the reader wanting to know how it all ends.

Financial issues could be a bank loan/mortgage, utilities not getting paid, damage to the facility, and even a lawsuit. He may be short on supplies.

Gang members will threaten him because he is invading their territory to spread the gospel. They don't want to hear his message and they don't want change in their part of the city because they feel like they are running it and he is a threat to their control.

The Wiccan/Witch will be a spiritual battle between he and them.

I am thinking people can throw things at him and yell obscenities at him as he is preaching on the streets and passing out gospel tracts.

There may even be some graffiti and vandalism involved.

Joal will experience some personal illness/injury.

It's a story of good versus evil.



a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039278-Character-Antagonist-Profile