*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039347-Setting-Definitions-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
#1039347 added October 30, 2022 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
"Setting: Definitions List"
1. "The Day of" - Cryptic time and place, which will be revealed to be actual at the end of our tale. (Proverbs 25:2, KJV)
2. Ice Portal - This is a place is the deep snow lands of the North, where people in general, and our hero in particular can always see into, and sometimes go into the realm of the Lord to learn an important lesson He plans to teach His child. Therefore, the individual needs to be the Lord's child (John 3:16) for this to be a reality.
3. The Holy Bible - The Absolute Standard of Truth in written form. (John 14:6, KJV) The outworking of HIStory is directly tied to the words of Its Blessed pages.
4. Depression Pressure Points - Whatever triggers feelings of depression in the human sufferer of this malady.
5. Abuse Flashbacks - These, also, are triggers, which cause an abuse victim to experience an open vision of the former abuse to the degrees, that the sufferer actually experiences the abuse once again in the present.
6. Hopeless Morass - An extended period of time in which someone, who is vulnerable to hopelessness, stews in a self-made or event-made bog (or muddy pond/marsh) in which that individual can't seem to reach out in hope, no matter how hard he or she may try. The only solution for the Hopeless Morass is the intervention of a spiritually stronger brother or sister in Christ, that encompasses the teaching of and establishment of a new lasting hope in Christ Jesus, the Lord.
7. "Light That Grows" - Not all hopeless people "enjoy" hopelessness. Some of these dear folks are harassed by fell spirits. (Ephesians 6:12, KJV) Such individuals wish to be whole. Therefore, even the smallest light of Hope becomes a tether to which the individual hangs onto, and swims toward through the blackness of the dark night of the body, soul, and spirit, until that light grows larger, becoming the dominant force in the individual's life, rather than the darkness. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Night_of_the_Soul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2OyptSajjM
8. Night Visions - Instead of seeing snatches of meanings in dreams, this is a open vision, in which a spiritually perceptive believer in Jesus Christ may receive directions for life, directly from the Lord. This vision occurs at night.
9. B.H.E.B. (Black Hole Earth-Bound) - Instead of being a Black Hole in space, that can swallow spaceships, and even planets, whole, a BHEB is small enough, and situated on a plot of ground, that an individual may be transported wherever the Lord may ordain for that person to go, educating, and insuring the Sovereign Will of God in that believer's life.
10. "The Sword of the Lord and of Gideon" (Judges 7:20, KJV) - This is the inspired tool the Lord uses to overcome a much stronger enemy with only a few of or one of His servants. It is an honor to receive this tool as a Sovereign Grace.
11. Spiritual Sight - The ability to see beyond the physical realm into the Realm, where God lives and from whence He rules.
12. Emotional Growth - The progress toward "The Day of" includes the gifted ability to grow beyond the small child, who stills experiences the childhood wounds, which have heretofore stunted his (or her) emotional maturity into the whole, emotionally-mature individual, who can enjoy the childlike life of the strong and growing Christian.
13. Spiritual Growth - This person becomes great by becoming a humble servant, and he (or she) becomes more significant in the life of faith as childlikeness is a greater and greater reality.
14. Mental Growth - Consistent learning, stretching in thought games/activities, and playful childlikeness tends to demonstrate a mind, that is strong every day of life on Earth.
15. Physical Intelligence - The body grows in muscle memory, while taking on greater and greater skills, that are necessary for lifelong problem-solving.
16. Step Wisdom - As we learn the first step to personal growth, and problem-solving, we build on it with the second, third, and fourth steps (or more,) until we may be truly said to wise in reaching goals.
17. "Bearing One's Own Burden" (Galatians 6:5, KJV) - The Christian learns how to shoulder the responsibilities, that he (or she) has been given because the Lord Only knows what that individual is capable of doing.
18. "Bearing the Burden of Another" (Galatians 6:2, KJV) - The Christian learns how to help someone else carry a burden, that he (or she) might normally carry alone, but the individual has become too weak, due to illness or increased life responsibilities & tasks.
19. Conjoined Bearing (of Others and of Self) (Galatians 6:2,5, KJV) - The consistent interaction between to growing Christians is one of doing the responsible thing of shouldering responsibilities, while helping others to the same, especially in times of weakness. This is the functioning of the Body of Christ. It is the "give & take" of the parts of the body to insure, that the Body functions efficiently and effectively. I think it is like the arm or leg muscles in which sets of muscles work in tandem. As the limbs reach out, one set of sinews relax, while the other set contracts. As the limbs pull in toward the body, the opposite relaxing and contracting is true.
20. Cross-over Land - There are places along the pathway of Life in which the physical and spiritual realms become so close, that seeing into the spiritual realm is possible for the growing Christian.


by Jay O'Toole
on October 17th, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039347-Setting-Definitions-List