*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039657-Was-a-Best-Day-Ever
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GG
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2278635
Come! Join my journey.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1039657 added October 24, 2022 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
Was a Best Day Ever
Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a great and wonderful day. The weather is fantastic here and my mood matches all the sunshine today. I went to my Hill City Writers' group, and it was amazing. Even more so than last week, and I thought last week was fabulous. Like I told you I was incredibly nervous about reading my work (and it showed) but, I read the first five pages of chapter 1 and the critiques I received were extremely helpful. Plus, everyone there was very encouraging. So, the bottom line is I wasn't laughed out of the building, and I will be going back again. So, for now, I must take their advice and redo some of the chapters because I broke a couple of rules. It would be ok if I were Steven King or James Patterson, but I have a long way to go before that.
Have a GREAT rest of your day everyone and I will keep you posted.

Love the Journey!


GG Lynn

© Copyright 2022 GG (UN: gg-lynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039657-Was-a-Best-Day-Ever