*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039708
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1039708 added October 25, 2022 at 3:58pm
Restrictions: None
A Typical Day and Date
A Typical Day and Date, for a Human Adopted by Anthros

“Machine Gunner, enemy sniper on your left,” George said.

“Acknowledged, Leader,” said his teammate. “Got him in my – Oh Cra-”

George saw the statblock, as his teammate was taken out by the flamethrower guy.

“Nuts,” he said. He was alone, apart from Vera, his sniper rifle. He noticed the flamethrower guy coming towards him. Thing was, flamethrowers only worked up close. So, he aimed Vera at his real enemy, the other sniper. The other sniper was aiming right at them.

George pulled the trigger.

The Feedcam was glorious – the shot went through the enemy sniper’s scope.

George grinned. “That’s a Carlos,” he said, as the award popped up. He then turned Vera towards the flamethrower guy, who had decided to get behind cover. Problem for them was, a part of their tank was exposed. George quickly changed his ammo clip, for the one marked Explosive Rounds. He aimed, and fired.

Again, the Feedcam was awesome – not only did the round hit the tank, there was an explosion. There was nothing left of them.

“That’s a ‘Not Enough Glue in Hell’ achievement,” he said, as the reward popped up. That was when another reward popped up, one that made him frown. “And, I got the ‘Sole Survivor’ reward.”

“Sorry George,” said Machine Gunner. “Frank snuck up on me.”

“James, I’m surprised that you didn’t spot me with my big tank,” said the flamethrower player.

“By the way, nice shot,” said the other sniper. “A Carlos. It’s a little hard to get that one.”

“Dumb luck,” said George. “I was aiming for your head.”

“Well, got to go.”

“Likewise.”

“Same.”

“See you all next week?” George asked.

“Depends on classes.”

“Not to mention work.”

“And other things.”

George chuckled. “Understood.” He signed out, and removed the headset he’d been wearing. He then sighed, as he set it on the desk. “Been waiting long?”

“Long enough,” said a female voice. “Carlos, Not Enough Glue, and Sole Survivor. You didn’t like the last one.”

“I don’t like getting the Sole Survivor award,” said George. “It’s worth five points, and makes others think that your team wasn’t that good, and that you carried the win.”

“In a 2 versus 2, it’s bound to happen,” the female voice said. “Now, I’ve waited long enough.”

George’s chair spun around, and he found himself looking at his stepsister. The wolfess anthro had a look on her face that always brought out a look of concern on his human face.

“Really Ashley?” he asked. “You know I have a date tonight.”

Ashley chuckled. “With Fiona, I know, just as I have one with Billy. Which of our stomachs do you like spending time in more – mine, or hers?”

“That’s a loaded question,” said George.

“You’ve always been my favorite doggy treat, you know,” said Ashley.

“I thought that you liked the taste of Billy better,” said George.

“He’s good in bed, like most rabbits,” said Ashley. “Still, his fur is annoying on the tongue – got to get him good and wet in order to swallow him down properly. You though, furless body and all, you slide down real easy.”

George chuckled. “Really?”

“Fiona’s one lucky fox lady, to enjoy you,” said Ashley. “She likes talking to me about you, and your activities together. Have you been using protection?”

“We use protection,” said George. “Do you and Billy?”

Ashley chuckled. “I know I do, and I make certain he does,” she said. “As I tell him – no protection, no ass.”

“Well, you do have a nice one,” said George. “If we weren’t siblings, I’d be tempted to enjoy it.”

“There’s only two reasons that we’re siblings, besides the fact that mother adopted you, the first being that you suckled the same tits I did,” said Ashley.

George chuckled. “We shared them at the same time, given that I was an infant when my biological parents died in a car accident, and we were both the same age, with mother producing an excess of milk.” He sighed. “You’re right about the second reason though – none of my biological relatives wanted me, and none wanted to adopt an illegitimate bastard.”

Ashley frowned. “Mother and father did try to have them in your life – it’s not your fault, or their fault, that those jerks refused to have anything to do with you.”

George scoffed. “Well, their loss, and our parents gain.”

“My gain too,” Ashley said, as she gave her stepbrother a loving lick. “Now, mind taking your clothes off – I had a stress-filled day, and I need to relax.”

“We’re lucky that the collages we’re going to are close to each other,” George said, as he took his shirt off. “Otherwise, we wouldn’t be able to get to share the same apartment.”

“Yes, and we wouldn’t be able to do this,” Ashley said, as she removed her shirt. “Of course, your biological parents did leave you plenty of money, which might also be a reason that the rest of your family wanted nothing to do with you.”

“Just keep in mind, that we do have dates tonight,” said George, as he stood up, and removed his pants and underwear, not to mention socks.

Ashley chuckled. “You know I’m better at picking out good clothes for you to wear than you are.” She looked him over, and licked her lips. “I always enjoy this part.”

“I swear that you just like watching me shiver while I’m naked,” said George, as he shuddered, slightly.

“Then, let’s get you warmed up.” Ashely placed her hands on the sides of George’s shoulders, placed her mouth over his head, and started the process of swallowing her stepbrother. With some careful positioning, she soon took care of his shoulders. She kept swallowing him.

As the more of him was swallowed, the more George became warm. He enjoyed doing this with his stepsister. It was part of how they comforted each other as they grew up. He dealing with rejection from his blood relatives, and she dealing with an eating issue brought on by an abusive boyfriend that always made fun of her weight. He’d stopped trying to get his blood family’s affection and approval, and she’d finally dumped the jerk. Granted, mother had been concerned when she’d found out about what they’d been doing, but after they’d shown her that they’d been careful, mother breathed a sigh of relief, and warned them against having George in Ashley’s stomach for too long without the appropriate safeguards.

Soon enough, Ashley got to George’s groin. At this point, with Billy, she’d have all kinds of fun with that rabbit. However, whatever else she might say about their familial relationship, she did respect her brother, and simply kept swallowing. The fact that his body was enjoying itself was simply just a minor detail that she didn’t want to take advantage of. After a while though, she did get to his feet – those she enjoyed tickling, as George squirmed around inside of her, his body slipping in further, as he tried to protect his feet. With a final swallow, she sent him on down into her stomach.

Finally inside her stomach, George took care of rubbing his sister’s belly from the inside, and his own body’s reaction to being swallowed.

“Um, sorry about-”

“It’s alright,” said Ashley. “Not your fault, nor mine.”

George felt some movement, and his position was slightly altered.

“Mind if I use your bed?” Ashley asked. “I don’t feel like going to my room at the moment.”

George chuckled. “I can guess why – you put on a couple hundred pounds.”

Ashley snorted. “Smartass. Now, would you mind rubbing my belly?”

George started rubbing, and Ashley started to give a low growl of pleasure.

“You’re a good brother,” she said.



After a little while, Ashley waddled over into the bathroom, where she got out a soft, and clean, towel. She then turned on the water for the shower, so that it would warm up, as she got on her knees, and started the process of bringing her brother up.

George felt his body being pushed upwards. After a little bit, he saw the light from a bathroom lightbulb. His head soon emerged from Ashley’s mouth. A while later, his sister’s hands started to support him, on his way out. Soon enough, he was able to free his hands, and was able to help in extracting himself from her body. Not long after this, his feet were finally out of her throat, and mouth.

“Um, thanks,” said Ashley.

“What are siblings for?” George asked, with a chuckle, as he stood up. “A suggestion though – have some breath mints, please.” He then ran into the shower, closing the sliding door before she could grab him.

“I’m going to get you for that breath mint comment,” said Ashley.

George stuck his tongue out, as the door fogged up.

“I’ll get you later,” Ashley said, leaving the bathroom.

“You probably will,” George muttered, with a chuckle. “Hopefully, she doesn’t put any itching powder in my clothes.”



Ten minutes later, George got out of the bathroom. He saw that his clothes were on his bed. They were the sort that was semi- formal, which was the sort one wanted to wear at a very nice restaurant, that didn’t have a strict dress code. He picked them up, shook them, and saw that there was nothing wrong. He then got dressed, went back into the bathroom, and made sure that his hair and such were done up right. He also took a special pill. That was when he heard the doorbell ring. He headed to the door, and saw that Fiona was there, along with Billy. Both were wearing semi-formal outfits.

“You up for a night of fun?” Fiona asked.

George chuckled. “Of course.” He gave her a kiss. He then looked at Billy. “You and Ashley up for yours?”

The rabbit looked over at Ashley, who had a grin on her face, and was just as dressed. “That we are.”

“If nothing else, I plan to enjoy my Rabbit Cake,” said Ashley.

“I like a Human-Berry Pie,” said Fiona.

George chuckled. “Seems that these two have already picked out their desserts.”

“Good thing that we have the money for it,” said Billy.

“It’s the one thing rich stepbrothers are good for,” said Fiona.

“I have to agree with you there,” said Ashley.

“Hey!” both George and Billy exclaimed.

“Come on,” said Fiona. “The taxi’s waiting.”

“It’s a good one,” said Billy. “It’s the perfect sort for taking stuffed predators to a nice comfortable bed.”

“Good to know,” said Ashley. “I want you to rub my belly all night long.”

“Think you could do that, George?” Fiona asked, as she looked at him.

“I’ll do my best,” said George. He looked at Billy. “Did you take your pill?”

“Of course,” said Billy. “Did you?”

“I made sure of it,” said George. “The only thing I want to make Fiona fat with is our children, at some point in the future.”

Fiona chuckled. “That will get you sent to my stomach sooner.”

George grinned. “It’s a nice stomach.”

“In that case, let’s get going,” said Ashley.



Another ten minutes later, they were at Big Kong’s place, just in time to watch a gorilla throw out a baboon from the door, into a nearby trash can.

“I catch you in here again, and it won’t be a tossing!” the gorilla shouted, as the baboon took off running.

“Hey Eddy, what’s the deal?” George asked.

“He thought that, just because his name is the same as some actor, and is a distant relation of them, he could harass the wait staff,” the gorilla said, with a growl. “I told him that he could be said actor themselves, he’s not allowed to do that kind of stuff to my staff, especially since the staff he tried to harass was my niece’s girlfriend. Whatever else I might think of them being a couple, no one deserves to be treated the way he tried to treat her.”

“What did he try to do?” Billy asked.

“Oh, the ‘My Equipment is Bigger than Your Boyfriend’s Equipment’ game,” said Eddy. “Sandy said that he’d win that competition, as she already had a girlfriend. He then became very foul mouthed, stating that he’d turn her into a proper woman, swearing, and a bunch of other stuff. I heard every word – so I came up to him, told him to leave. He demanded that I fire her for being a lesbian. Well, I informed Mr. Smith-Jones that my niece was the girlfriend my waitress was talking about, and that I’d rather not hear such filth being said about her wife-to-be. He’ll need a new pair of pants, and not from any stains from that garbage can.”

Eddy then looked at the group. “So, how are things between you four? You want Section 8, and Table 88, right?”

“That we do,” said George. “These girls have already picked out dessert.”

“Carrot cake,” said Ashley.

“Human-Berry Pie,” said Fiona.

Eddie chuckled. “Of course.” He looked at George and Billy. He made a motion. The human and rabbit followed him to the door. “What toppings do you want for them?”

George pulled out a small black box. “Can you do this like a cherry on top of the whipped cream?” He gave the box to the gorilla.

Eddy took a look, and smiled. “That will make for a nice cherry. A very lovely color, and will just shine in the right light.”

“Carrot garnish on top of the frosting,” Billy said, as he likewise produced a box. “I would have liked to place it elsewhere, but the jeweler advised against that.” He also passed his to the gorilla.

Eddy took a look, and chuckled. “Yes, as this is meant for a finger, and most fingers on a female wolf are smaller than the maleness of a rabbit. That, and there’s the chance it would slip off or she’d swallow you before you told her about it. That being said, it’s a nice carrot.”

The gorilla pocketed the two boxes. “I’ll keep these until it’s time for dessert. You have taken your protection pills, right?”

George and Billy both nodded.

“Good,” said Eddy. “Now, get back to your girls, before they listen any more than they have.”

“Thanks Eddy,” said George.

“You’re the best ex-boss one can have,” said Billy.

The gorilla chuckled. “I’ll need additional wait staff come vacation time – let me know if you want part-time or full-time.”

“Sure thing,” George said, as he and Billy walked back to Ashley and Fiona.

“There’s something going on here,” the wolfess said.

“You’re telling me,” the vixen said. “What’s up?”

“Oh, just that they need to make sure that things are ready for us, and to let them know when to start getting things ready for dessert,” said George.

“Seems we’re not the only ones thinking about what to have for dessert,” said Billy.

Ashley grinned. “George, you know that I can tell when you lie, just by your scent.”

“And your tail has an extra puffiness,” Fiona said, as she looked at Billy. “What’s really going on?”

The two males looked at each other.

“It’s a surprise,” said George. “We can’t say.”

“If we tell you, it won’t be one,” said Billy.

The two females chuckled.

“Alright,” said Ashley. “We won’t pry.”

“Just this once though,” said Fiona.



Soon enough, the quartet were at the table they’d wanted. Big Kong’s was a Specialty restaurant. While known for its exceptional cooking, it was also well known for serving Meals with Live Prey. The Prey would be done up like any other meal, served to the customer, and they were told to enjoy. The customer would then, of course, eat their meal, swallowing the Prey, in one way, or another. After that, if the Prey was a worker at the place, the Customer was taken to a very comfortable room, to wait until the Prey eventually came out, alive and unharmed. If the Prey had been a companion of the Predator, there was a taxi company that did special runs for Stuffed Predators, so that they could wait in the comfort of their own place of residence. This was thanks to a special Protection Pill that would allow a Predator to enjoy the Prey in their stomach, for longer than the thirty minutes a Prey could safely be inside of the Predator’s stomach without protection.

“Remember how we all met?” George asked.

“I remember,” said Fiona. “You and Billy worked here together. Me and Ashley came here to pick you up. There was only one table available-”

“Which we agreed to share,” Ashley said, picking up the story. “Of course, we each decided to order our respective brother; only, there was a mistake in the preparations.”

“In that we were added to the wrong meals,” Billy said, chuckling. “To be fair, it was Sandy’s first time taking orders alone, and it was also our first week here – we didn’t know better.”

“Still, the two of you enjoyed us,” said George. “Even with the mistake and all that. Then we went to our apartment, which turned out to be the same one for you as well. Things went on from there.”

“I’ll say,” said Billy. “We liked each other’s stepsibling quite a lot.”

“That, and finding out that both of us were adopted under similar circumstances, that’s what really started things for me,” said Fiona, as she held George’s hand.

There was a smile on Ashley’s face, as she held onto Billy’s hand. “For me, it’s the fact that you treat me decently, among other things.”

“Best way to a girl’s heart, is through the stomach,” said Billy.

“Speaking of stomachs, let’s get some food in us,” said George. “I’m starving.”

The group placed their orders, and after a reasonable time, during which, they kept chatting, the food was delivered. Delicious as the food was, it was eagerly devoured by the four. Soon enough, their plates were clean.

“Nothing quite like a couple pounds of beef steak to whet the appetite,” said Ashley. “It gets you that nice feeling.”

“To be honest, there’s something about being able to eat a couple of chickens that’s very fulfilling,” said Fiona.

“The selection of the fruits and vegetables for my salad was excellent,” said Billy. “It was crispy where it needed to be, and juicy where it was needed as well.”

“You can count on Eddy to get the best of everything for his meals,” said George. “I found it all equally delicious.”

“Well, speaking of the best of everything,” Ashley said, pressing a button. “It’s best to let him know that we’re ready for dessert to be prepped.”

“I agree,” Fiona said, as she gave George a lick. “I want this one in my belly soon.”

“I can’t wait to hop into yours,” Billy said, causing Ashley to grin. “I just love burrowing through it.”

A human woman came over. “Hey you guys,” she said. “All set to get dessert ready?”

“That we are, Sandy,” said Ashley. “Fiona wants George done up like a Berry Pie, and I want Billy done up like a Carrot Cake.”

“Fitting,” Sandy said, as she got out her notepad. “Now, while some of the prep-work has already been done, some details need to be worked out – Do you want your Meals Stuffed?”

“Yes,” said both Fiona and Ashley.

“How do you want them stuffed?”

“As full as you can,” said Fiona.

“Likewise,” said Ashley.

Sandy turned to George and Billy, and set down some cards. “Are you allergic to any of the ingredients?”

“I’m good,” said George.

“Likewise,” said Billy.

“We tend to use sinew twine to help hold our Meals in position, as well as fruit gags to prevent their mouths from being dried out,” said Sandy. “Are there any objections to these being done to you?”

“Not at all,” said George. “They’d break down inside of Fiona’s belly anyways.”

“Nothing quite like freeing myself from some restraints as I ‘try to escape’ from Ashley’s belly,” said Billy.

“Alright,” said Sandy. “Let’s get onto the other details.”



Once the rest of the questions were finally answered, George and Billy followed after Sandy. The young waitress was giddy with excitement, as they stopped by a tigress at a table next to them, who gave her a certain look.

“Be with you soon, Rachel,” she said. “I just got to take these two to the kitchen.”

The tigress grinned. “I’m looking forward to my dessert.”

“One Lemon Meringue Pie, coming up in about thirty minutes,” said Sandy.

“Can’t I just have you now?” the tigress asked, in a teasing manner.

“Oh, got to wait until I’m ready,” said Sandy. “As it is, seems Uncle Eddy has given his blessing, if nothing else.”

Rachel grinned. “I saw – I was about to give that jerk a piece of my mind, when Uncle Eddy stomped over, and gave him a piece of his!”

“Well, got to go,” said Sandy. “See you soon.”

The three walked away.

“So, have you asked her the question?” George asked.

“I’m about to,” said Sandy. “Got a nice lemon-color diamond ring to use as the garnish, just as one of you has a cherry-colored stone in their ring, and the other has an orange-colored stone in theirs.”

Billy chuckled. “To be fair, we know what our sisters/girlfriends like, and do some minor subliminal messaging to get them to pick those desserts.”

Sandy chuckled. “I know – fun. They think that they came up with the idea, and the color of the gems is just a happy coincidence.”

“No mistakes this time,” said George.

“Not this time,” said Sandy. “Uncle Eddy already knows, and has made sure to set things up, personally.”

“Well, let’s get this started,” said Billy. “I got a wolfess’s stomach to escape.”

“The only thing you’ll be doing is just pleasuring her,” said George.



They soon entered the kitchen, where the chefs awaited, with several boxes. They knew the drill – remove clothes, place them in labeled boxes, wash themselves off with wet hand towels in the cases of George and Sandy, and then brush their hair, or rather fur in Billy’s case, to remove what dust and dirt they could. They were each given a special drink. Then, special oil was brushed upon their skin, hair, and fur – it would protect them during the cooking process, as well as making sure that the actually food wouldn’t burn them as it got hot. The trio then each got on a table, where they were stuffed to the brim with special hoses, George with berry filling, Billy with cake batter, and Susan with lemon curd and meringue, their various orifices filled to almost bursting, before being plugged with a fitting stopper – the drink would allow them to easily pass the stuff out, with no issues, so that their Predator’s wouldn’t miss out on those tasty treats inside them. Each were then carefully tied with the sinew twine, being restrained in a sitting position, which was reasonably comfortable, lifted, and placed in large dishes containing the bottom portion of the desserts, with the dishes then being filled with the rest of its respective filling and topping – George’s head poking out of a hole in the middle of the pie crust, Billy’s sticking out of the batter, and Susan’s was surrounded by beautifully sculpted meringue. They were then carefully gagged and sent into the large oven, to bake. Each dish had a special ingredient in them that helped to carefully speed up the normal cooking process, given the size of each dish, to make the thirty minute window. Once the cooking was done, the trio was taken out of the oven, placed on top of special trollies, had frosting, whipped cream, or other toppings placed on the tops of the desserts.

Eddy came over. “Ah, looking good, you three. If you weren’t reserved, I’d be tempted to try you myself,” he said. He then tapped his chin. “Still, something’s missing from them.”

George rolled his eyes, as Billy gave out a muffle groan, and Sandy made a muffled giggle. Eddy was always a show-gorilla at this sort of thing.

“Ah, I know.”

George watched as Eddy frosted the top of Billy’s head, and placed the orange-colored diamond ring between his ears. A dollop of already cooked meringue was carefully placed on top of Sandy’s head, a yellow-colored diamond ring carefully placed in it. Then, Eddy came over, with a tub of whipped cream, and covered George’s head, before placing something else on top.

“Ah, perfect,” said Eddy. “There’s nothing like a good cherry to top off a berry pie.” He looked at the servers. “Wheel them to their fiancés. I want them all to be very happy.” He then covered each of them with domes.

Under the dome, it was dark. George could hear the wheels squeaking, and creaking, as they rolled along. Soon enough, the wheels stopped, and George felt movement, as he was moved from the trolley, to the table. Then, there was a bright light, as the dome was removed.

“Enjoy,” the servers said, all at the same time.

George’s eyes cleared, and he found himself looking at Fiona. The look upon her face, it was priceless, as she made certain noises of happiness. George could hear Ashley make similar ones, although those were muffled by Rachel’s rather loud “Yes!”

George grinned, as best as he could.

Fiona removed the cherry-colored diamond ring from the top of his head. “A delightful garnish to go with my pie,” she said, as she slid the piece of jewelry onto her finger. “My answer’s yes.”

“Mine as well,” said Ashley. “Now, let’s enjoy our dessert, before it gets too cold.”

“Got to agree with you there,” came Rachel’s voice. “Best to just dig in.”

It didn’t take Fiona too long to get every last berry and piece of pie crust into her stomach. She then used a claw to cut the twine that maintained the seated position, allowing George to stretch out more comfortably.

She then licked her lips. “Now, for the real treat.” She gave him a kiss upon the forehead, before carefully getting him to lay on his belly. That was when she inserted his feet into her mouth, and began swallowing him. Soon, she got to his groin, and began licking him there. George began to moan and groan, and he’d catch Billy with a certain look that stated that Ashley was taking good care of him, and there was the occasional noise from Sandy as, presumably, Rachel took care of her. Soon, Fiona resumed swallowing, and a while later, George was looking at the back of the vixen’s teeth, as a final gulp sent him down into her stomach.

The fox let out a belch. “My compliments to the chef,” she said. “George, you’re a wonderful Berry Pie treat.”

George easily snapped the sinew holding his arms and legs tight to his body, so that he could move around better, and removed his gag, and the stopper. They’d simply be added to the rest of the stomach contents.

“I’m glad to be a tasty treat for you,” he said.

He heard and felt some drumming on Fiona’s stomach.

“We’ll need to do something really special for the wedding,” said Fiona. “Like having you baked in a cake. Do you like chocolate cake?”

George chuckled. “Yep.”

“Something to think on,” said Fiona. “Like stuffing you with plenty of chocolate fudge.”

“Sounds delicious,” said George. “So, anything else, while I’m here?”

“Rub my belly,” said Fiona. “As it is, seems Billy’s already trying to make his ‘escape attempt’ from your sister’s stomach.”

“First of many ‘attempts’,” said George, as he began rubbing his wife-to-be’s belly. “Everything’s all paid for.”

“Good,” said Fiona. “Might leave in a few minutes then.”



A while later, Fiona waddled into her apartment room, watching as Ashley waddled into hers. She walked over to her bed, and carefully laid down. “Comfy in there?”

“Yes,” said George.

“I’ll let you out in the morning,” said Fiona. “Got any preference on exit?”

“Well, if you don’t mind, let’s go Full Tour this time,” said George. “I want to pleasure that ass of yours.”

Fiona chuckled. “Alright. I’m going to enjoy passing you on out. After that, a nice shower, followed by a whole lot of sex.”

George chuckled. “Good enough for me.”

Fiona patted her belly. “Rub me some more, please?”

George resumed his rubbing. He was looking forward to being Fiona’s husband, among other things.
© Copyright 2022 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039708