*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039727-Despite-a-Lack-of-Sleep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1039727 added October 25, 2022 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Despite a Lack of Sleep
Despite a Lack of Sleep


I still can’t believe that I finished my third Outline for my novel “Professional Eliminators’ by the due date of the twenty-seventh for the October Prep Challenge that I’m participating in this year. And I did it with two days to spare. True, I haven’t created it yet. But I have finished it. and that’s the most important thing.

Don’t ask me how I got it done because I don’t know how I did it. I have been fighting sleep all day today because of a lack of sleep last night. Unfortunately, it wasn’t because of an all-nighter I thought I would need to do to finish this Outline before the due date. I’m very happy I didn’t need to do an all-nighter for this Outline.

The lack of sleep wasn’t the only reason why I’m surprised that I got this Outline finished a few minutes before starting this blog entry. That’s how close it was to it being another all-nighter. My lack of sleep may have been the main reason. But t wasn’t the only one, though. My brother and I had a few things that needed to be done today.

It wasn’t too much that needed to be done today. But there were a few things. Luckily, it only took until about the middle of the afternoon to get them finished. As a result, I got lucky again. And I got enough time to finish these last five chapters, twenty-five single paragraphs, to complete this Outline. Barely got them done today. But I did do it.

Being lucky wasn’t completely true either. Once again, I don’t know how I did it. But despite being very sleepy today and nodding off quite often once I started writing a paragraph I couldn’t stop until I finished it. That was true for my chapters too. Of course, I did stop because of a lack of sleep and nodding. But it didn’t slow me down that much.

I am still probably going to be doing another all-nighter, though. But it’s not really an all-nighter since I will be doing it while I’m working. What I am referring to is my fourth Short Story for this challenge. I still I have that to write before the twenty-ninth. Thought that was going to be a problem because of my third Outline for this challenge.

Now it isn’t a problem. At least not with the due date. I do still need to write it. But I should be able to do that in one shift at work. After all, I did it with the last two. I’m not sure about the first one. I think I didn’t do that at work. But I know I did with the last two. There is no reason why I can’t do it again with this fourth one.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039727-Despite-a-Lack-of-Sleep