*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039802-Very-Lucky-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1039802 added October 26, 2022 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Very Lucky Today
Very Lucky Today


It’s a good thing that I got the third Outline finished for the novel that I’m writing for the October Prep Challenge aka the November Novel Challenge. I don’t think that’s what they call the latter one. But that’s what it it’s. they call it NaNoWriMo. I call it that too. But it’s also the November Novel Challenge to me.

Why was it a good thing that I got that finished yesterday instead of today or worse, tomorrow morning? It’s because I wouldn’t have too much time to finish it today. I barely had the time to create it for this challenge. That is how hectic it has been for me today.

Usually, Wednesdays are kind of laid back for me because I go to work at midnight tonight. Today it wasn’t. If I remember correctly, it wasn’t last Wednesday either. That’s two weeks in a row. Hope that doesn’t become a weekly event. I need to relax before I go to work. And what my brother and I needed to do wasn’t all that relaxing.

It wasn’t as bad as it reads above, though. True, I have been busy most of the day doing things that needed to be done. But one of the things that needed doing was actually something that may help me with my writing. It won’t help me directly. But it will help me to concentrate on it.

What am I trying to write about now? The one that that I got today to help me in my work is a new bigger tablet. How does that help my writing? It doesn’t directly. But I write better when I’m somewhat watching a movie or a television show. It was hard to do that on my cell phone. And not much better on my old tablet. This one I hope will be much better.

With my cell phone, I had to bend over to see what I had missed. And using the forward or back buttons was hard sometimes too. My old tablet was a lot better than my cell phone. I had to bend over it sometimes. But I didn’t need to pick it up as much. The buttons were a whole lot better too.

I don’t know about the buttons yet on this new tablet. But the viewscreen is a whole lot better now. Shouldn’t need to bend over as much anymore. It won’t be as distracting now either. At least I hope that it won’t. what does that mean for my writing? Hopefully, it means I will be able to do a lot more writing.

What I’m going to be doing at work tomorrow is working on the fourth Short Story for this challenge. Don’t know if I will get it written tomorrow. But I have a very good chance of doing it. After all, I have done it for the last two short stories. There’s no reason why I can’t do it again.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039802-Very-Lucky-Today