*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040222-Still-Dont-Know-About-My-Novel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040222 added November 3, 2022 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Still Don't Know About My Novel
Still Don’t Know About My Novel


I still don’t know if I’m going to be able to use dictation to help me with writing this novel. At least the first eleven chapters of it for the challenge that I’m involved with this month. why is that? It’s because I didn’t get the chance to test out that theory earlier today at work.

When I got to work at midnight last night, I was ready to test out my theory about Audio Recordings helping me with this novel. And I was going to do it during my first patrol. Unfortunately, I couldn’t. I thought I had a Voice Recorder APP on my phone already. But I didn’t.

Found that out too late to test my theory on the first patrol. So, I installed one after that patrol. Only the one they recommended wanted access to my phone and personal information. I deleted that as quickly as I could. As a result, I’m not going to be able to test this theory until I go to work at midnight tonight aka tomorrow morning.

What does that mean for my novel? It means that I barely got just a little bit over seven hundred and fifty words written in my novel so far. That’s not very good. Especially, considering I was already about thirty-four hundred behind from the last two days. At this rate, I will be lucky if I get half of my goal for this month done this month.

Unless I can get this Audio Recording theory to work, I’m not going to be able to reach my goal for this month. That doesn’t mean I’m going to give up on trying to do it. It just means I don’t think that I will. I’m going to keep trying to do it. Just not hopeful about the outcome.

At times like this, I wish I didn’t have to work. That I could spend all my time with my writing. Unfortunately, I can’t do that. I have to work to pay the bills, eat, etc. Maybe in a few years, I may not need to do that. But I have no choice but to do it right now.

All that I can do right now is continue with what I’m doing or trying to do. It all depends on if I can get my Audio Recording theory to work for me or not. If I can, then I should be able to reach my fifty-thousand-word goal by the end of this month. and if I can’t then I’m going to get as many words as I can by the end of this month.

If it’s anything like today, I should be able to get about another seven hundred and fifty words written tomorrow aka about equivalent to one day that I need for my goal. Of course, over the weekend I should be able to get a lot more words written. But I doubt it will be enough to make up for what I have missed so far this month.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040222-Still-Dont-Know-About-My-Novel