*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040281-It-Looks-Like-Its-the-Old-Fashion-Way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040281 added November 4, 2022 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
It Looks Like It's the Old Fashion Way
It Looks Like It’s
the Old Fashion Way


The good news is that I finished part one of the Introduction chapter for my novel, Professional Eliminators. Unfortunately, the bad news it only took less than four hundred words to do it. That means I didn’t do very well earlier this morning at work. I’m not doing very well with this novel, to begin with.

I’m not sure why I didn’t get more written earlier today at work. But I think some of it was that I may be coming down with a cold again. I felt weak and tired all during my shift earlier today. Not tired as in sleepy, but tired as in weak. It slowed me down when it came to my patrols. And I did have a lack of concentration because of it.

I think my fighting off a cold, being tired and weak, and my slight lack of concentration was the main reason why I didn’t get more written on this novel. But it wasn’t the only reason, though. Unfortunately, I’m still having trouble getting an Audio Recorder to help me with my novel. And it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to use one.

Tried to Install one on my cell phone several times. But it just stays in ‘Pending’ mode. I know that I have an internet connection at both my house and where I work. So, that’s not the problem. I’ve also got plenty of storage space on my phones too. That’s why I don’t understand why I can’t get one. Even checked the Widgets part of my phone.

Used to be able to get at least one Audio Recorder on my phone from the Widgets part of it. Sometimes it was more than one Audio Recorder to choose from. But not with my latest phone. My only choice in installing on is through the Play Story. And for some reason, I can’t do it that way either. I’m going to keep trying, though.

There might be another way that I can get at least one Audio Recorder for my cell phone. I just uninstalled two from my new tablet since I don’t need them anyway. And I’m going to do the same thing on my old tablet. Hopefully, getting rid of them may help me with my cell phone. After all, there may be some kind of conflict.

If I still can’t get an Audio Recorder, I will either have to figure out another way to do it or I will have no choice but to write this novel the old fashion way. Like the way, I have been doing it the last couple of days. Just write it as it comes to me one word at a time. Unfortunately, if I need to do it that way, I won’t meet my goals for this month.

I don’t even know if I’m going to be able to use an Audio Recorder to help me with this novel. But I sure would like the chance to try it. After all, I don’t know if I can use one if I don’t try to do it. Otherwise, I’m not going to reach my fifty-thousand-word goal this month for the challenge that I’m participating in this year.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040281-It-Looks-Like-Its-the-Old-Fashion-Way