*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040565-I-Will-Sing-Of-The-Steadfast-Love-of-The-LORD
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#1040565 added December 5, 2022 at 6:09pm
Restrictions: None
I Will Sing Of The Steadfast Love of The LORD
Psalm 89


I will sing of the steadfast love of the LORD, forever; with my mouth I will make known Your faithfulness to all generations.

The heavens are Yours; the earth also is Yours; the world and all that is in it, You have founded them. Of old You spoke in a vision to Your godly one, and said: “I have granted help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people...”

“I will establish his offspring forever and his throne as the days of heavens...”



As I consider my ways today before the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, I am reminded of the words I may say with my mouth for the generations following behind me, of which there are five. I may say that the love of God is steadfast and that through His love He made a covenant that He will never break. Our generations, we five, will see the glory of the LORD manifested in earth as it is in heaven. God’s Church shall be a part of the New Nation, and Worship at the One True throne will be perpetual, with no flaws or avarice.

So, I will begin my praise and worship today, and speak of the steadfast love of God in the presence of His enemies.


To come into the courts of God, in His presence is wisdom forever more. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who imparts to everyone who seeks Him, His wisdom.


To Wisdom, In Proverbs 8 it is said:
(verses 8, 22, 23, 35)

Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right, All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them. “The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His work, the first of His acts of old.

Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth...” “...for whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD.”


Wisdom has been present from before everything was created. At conception of everything there was the great joy of realization that anything and everything could be created for His pleasure. For those who find the same joy of cohabitation with wisdom there is the favor of the LORD forever.

With Your Help O LORD, I will pursue wisdom and rejoice always in what the You impart to me from her. Thank You.

I will rejoice in the partnership between God the Father and His brilliant partner: Wisdom.



*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)



© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040565-I-Will-Sing-Of-The-Steadfast-Love-of-The-LORD