*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040591-Pile-2-magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2284851
world building breakdown
#1040591 added November 12, 2022 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
Pile 2 magic
1. Type(Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and yes Spirit(Light vs dark)- the base of all magic break into Four elements Fire gives warmth and can be used to destroy, Earth is a firm element that springs forth life and swallow it up, Water is like life-giving blood it flows thru the Earth providing the second part needed for life to last this can also drown life or if flowing downhill would be able to destroy buildings, Wind is like breathing, it moves unseen by airflow picking up light items of the world which can create the destructive nature like tornados. Spirit on the other hand is the faith and life of the elements, Yin being light and Yang being dark is just the balance of the universal scale.

2. Yin or Yang this will tell you what nature the magic is- every magic in Yin is life-giving and beneficial whereas magic in Yang is tormenting and destructive

3. all magic comes in the (2.) Spirit has an effect on all things- the spirit in magic is what power it gives out, knowing which can prevent a misunderstanding

4 Rules of magic is a must or other will only be chaos- the rules of magic are to protect others and all who use it, such as who can use it and where. by having rules for the magic you avoid chaos and mayhem.
© Copyright 2022 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040591-Pile-2-magic