*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040596-Wrong-by-About-Two-Hundred
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040596 added November 12, 2022 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Wrong by About Two Hundred
Wrong by About Two Hundred


Yesterday, in my blog entry I wrote that I needed about two hundred words to finish the Introduction chapter of my novel, Professional Eliminators. Unfortunately, I was wrong about that. It was more like four hundred words I needed. It was still two pages long like all my other parts for this and future chapters. But the word count was a couple of hundred extra long because it was part five of this chapter.

There was no dialogue in part five of this Introduction chapter. That’s why it was about two hundred more words than the other four parts for it. With dialogue, there is a lot less total word count because there are a whole lot more paragraphs and blank likes in between those paragraphs. A very good example is part of Chapter One of this novel.

Part one of Chapter One, “All Like That,” has a whole lot of dialogue. So, much so that there is a lot less than a thousand words total for this part because of all the dialogue. Right now, there are eight hundred and seventy-seven words written for this chapter. That only leaves around fifty to end this part of the chapter.

I’m kind of surprised that I got almost thirteen hundred words written in total earlier today at work. Especially, since it took me about five and a half hours to do around the first four hundred words. That means I did the eight hundred and seventy-seven words in only about five and a half hours. That’s more than doubled the first four hundred.

Will I get part two of Chapter One written tomorrow at work? The way I have been writing this the last few days on this novel, I should be able to do that. May even be able to start part three. After all, the fifty I need for part one, and about a thousand for part two, if even that much, only will equal a little over a thousand for both parts. I have been averaging between twelve to thirteen hundred words.

If that total word count of twelve to thirteen hundred words continues tomorrow, I will not only finish parts one and two, but I will start writing part three of this chapter. I don’t know how far along I will be getting into part three. But if it still remains the same as the last few days, it will probably be a couple of hundred words into part three. I’m not going to count on anything until it happens, though.

There is a very good chance that I could get that much written tomorrow morning at work. After all, I still have until noon tomorrow morning to get as many words written as I can. Don’t know if I will be able to get that many words in that short of time, but I have done it before. Especially, in the last few days. There’s no reason I can’t do it again.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040596-Wrong-by-About-Two-Hundred