*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040705-A-Little-Bit-Written-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1040705 added November 15, 2022 at 11:43pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Bit Written Today
A Little Bit Written Today


Still not sure if I have made the right decision on which WDC Short Story that I’m writing for this month. but a decision I have made. Unfortunately, that’s about all that I have had time to make today. I have gotten a little bit written on this Short Story. But it hasn’t been too much.

I haven’t done a word count on part one of this Short Story. But I have done about a hundred words of it so far. At least that is what I think I have done. Won’t know for sure until I do my word count. Which I will do once I finish this part of the story. I sometimes do it during the middle of the part. But I also do it at the end.

That way I will know how much re-writing I need to do for that part. If I need to do any re-writing, to begin with. What am I writing about now? It’s the way that I write my short stories. I do most of them in parts or sections. Each section or part has its own word count limitation based on what the total word count limitation is for that Short Story.

In this Short Story, there are ten parts and sections. That means there is a two-hundred-word count for each section or part. If I go over that word count, then I need to re-write it. Sometimes that can be hard. And sometimes it can be very hard to do. Every so often, it’s not that hard at all. But that doesn’t happen too often.

Of course, it can be a little bit over. And I won’t need to rewrite it. But if I have too many like that, then I will need to re-write them. Sometimes it’s only one that I need to re-write. And sometimes it’s more than one. It all depends on how much over I am on them as to how much re-writing I need to do.

It doesn’t happen too often. But I go wild on my writing. And I have a lot of re-writing that needs to be done. Especially, when it comes to my fives and tens parts and sections. Those are the more action, life, and death, sections, and parts. When I’m that much over my word count limitations, that’s when some major re-writing is needed.

Now back to reality. Why didn’t I get more written today on this Short Story? There are two reasons why. And they are both usual reasons too. One is what my brother and I needed to get done today. And that was a lot. The other reason why was my lack of sleep last night. For some reason I don’t know, I didn’t get too much sleep last night.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040705-A-Little-Bit-Written-Today