*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040813-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Drishyam-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1040813 added November 19, 2022 at 2:35am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Drishyam 2
It was November 14, 2022, and you are still reeling from your girlfriend giving you Hell over the credit card you have stolen from her. You are also quite pissed off with your brother because of his date. Earlier today, you were going to upload a video, but then something in your head made you snap and punch your laptop in a fit of rage!


Your girlfriend asks what all the ruckus was, but you told her it was nothing. In actuality, ever since you met your brother's date, he has been a huge thorn on your side...
Ever since he came into the picture, it became quite a challenge to get close to your brother anymore and if you somehow did, you risk loosing a tooth or two. And because of how close the two have gotten, it was reminding you of how close you were to your former friend Jeffrey. Sure, you two weren't a couple or anything, but you two also shared a seemingly unbreakable bond of friendship throughout the years. But he, like every other tool in this country, got tainted by foreign films, and now is no longer your friend! If your asshole brother had never set foot in that theater around the time an influx of Indian films started flooding them, you wouldn't be in this predicament. Hell, your WHOLE family wouldn't be in this fucking mess! Your mother wouldn't be having horrible nightmares, your brother wouldn't be hanging around shady characters, your kids wouldn't be scared to go to the movies. Your sister's kids wouldn't be in a juvenile hall, she would be in better health, and she would have a house still. You would have a happier family and still have a good friend to hang out with. But all of that is all thanks to that ASSHOLE BROTHER OF YOURS BECAUSE HE JUST HAD TO EXPERIENCE WHAT CULTURE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY IS LIKE!!!

On Wednesday, November 16th, 2022, after spending some time to cool off, your girlfriend would approach you and ask you to fix her and the kids something to eat. Your fat ass didn't feel like cooking so you decided to do some research and found out a new fried chicken place has opened up!


You decided to go by there and just pick up some fried chicken for the family. As you get close to the building, you see a familiar looking beat-up Jeep...no doubt this is your asshole brother! You manage to get your camera and equipment ready to confront him! However, when you got near the front door, you notice your brother is not alone. He is with two other people: His red haired female friend and that psychopath friend of his! Not wanting to take a chance, you quickly turn tail and head right back into the SUV! After you get inside, your girlfriend takes off before anyone sees your group. However, after a few minutes she would spot another place, a place that is too familiar...


Your girlfriend gives you an evil glare and says, "I think it's high time you pay me back for STEALING MY CREDIT CARD!" Not wanting to argue with her, you go inside and purchase all of the food...with YOUR credit card...
Your family manages to get food, but you are still a little spooked from earlier tonight.

It was November 18th, 2022, and you were thinking of stuff to do this weekend. You decided to eavesdrop on your brother and find out that the bastard is once again...seeing another dumb Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe it! You are one week away from Thanksgiving, and this bastard is going to pull this crap! Last time he went, you were nearly tortured to death, and the time before that was the...Donkey Incident...

Regardless though, you decided to get your girlfriend to put the kids to sleep, you had another mission to go on! You two arrived at that Hellhole once again and began to look for his beat-up Jeep or a service truck. You couldn't find either and you check your brother's twitter. Sure enough, he said he was here at the theater. Your girlfriend then finds a spot up front and you immediately start to get out. As you do, you see your brother walking through the front doors following someone from behind closely. You didn't see who it was, but as you get close to the door, security runs over and closes it on your face, locking it! You get pissed and start to yell, demanding to see your brother! Instead of your brother coming out, it was the LAST person you wanted to see here...his fucking date! Upon seeing him, you let out a blood curdling scream and make a bee line back to the SUV!


As you run, he would ask to talk to you, but you know that he is going to kick your ass the first chance he gets! You quickly jump into the SUV and lock the doors tight! You would try to hide under your camera and equipment as he walks up to the door and knocks on the glass. He would start to talk trash, saying, "You say all this shit about wanting to confront me, but when you do, you run off like a little bitch!" and "I thought you were going to get even with me!" Eventually, after several tense minutes, he would give up and say, "Yeah, whatever, later fat ass!" Before he leaves, he shoves on the SUV hard enough to shake the whole vehicle! He didn't leave any dents, but it was enough to scare you quite a bit! Your girlfriend asks what you want to do and you literally tell her to get the Hell out of here!

As she drives out of the parking lot and towards back home, you would start to break out into tears as you have once again encountered the douchebag that your brother is dating...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040813-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Drishyam-2