*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041090-It-Doesnt-Matter-Now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1041090 added November 27, 2022 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
It Doesn't Matter Now
It Doesn’t Matter Now


Don’t ask me why because I don’t know the answer to why it took me so long to get the last five parts written for my WDC Short Story for this month. it should have taken me almost my whole shift to finish writing it. But it did. And I don’t know why. All that I do know is that I only had about two hours to work on my novel for this year, Professional Eliminators.

Unfortunately, I probably won’t get Chapter One of this novel finished. I know that I only have about a thousand words to write on it to finish it. But I most likely won’t be able to do it in the next three days aka until the end of this month. Especially, if I want to write my other Short Story for this month. and I do want to do that if I can. True, I don’t need to do that. I could continue working on my novel. But I’m not going to do that.

If I was going to get close to my goal of fifty thousand words for this month, I may be working on my novel instead of this second Short Story. But I’m not going to be getting anywhere close to this goal. Right now, combined my word count is about ten thousand words. That’s about one-fifth of my goal. An extra thousand isn’t going to matter that much. But writing this second Short Story does. That’s why I’m going to be working on that for the next three days aka my days off from work.

I don’t even know if I can finish writing this second Short Story in a couple of days. Three days at the most. But I think that I can. Especially, the way that I’m going to write it. Like my WDC short stories, I don’t expect to win this contest either. That’s not why I write them. I write them for the challenge. Particularly, when it comes to my Science Factions, I mean Science Fiction, short stories. After all, I have to remember them.

What I really need to do is get this written in the next couple of days so that I have time to create them and enter these contests. The only problem is I know I probably won’t have too much time to work on it tomorrow. I normally don’t on Mondays. That only leaves Tuesday. And they can often be quite busy too. If I need to do it, I may need to do one or two all-nighters to get it done. Don’t really want to do that. But I might need to do it to get it finished on time.







© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041090-It-Doesnt-Matter-Now