*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041123-Maybe-Maybe-Not
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1041123 added November 28, 2022 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe, Maybe Not
Maybe, Maybe Not


Overall, it has been a very typical Monday aka my first day off from work. My brother and I didn’t have a lot to do today. But what we needed to do took us most of the day to finish doing it. As a result, I didn’t get too much writing done on my second Short Story for this month.

Don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t a total loss when it comes to writing this Short Story. I didn’t get too much of it written. but I did get it started. Unfortunately, I have only gotten about a hundred words so far with it. If it’s not a little bit less or more than that.

That’s why the above blog title is what it is. With only about two days to go, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to finish this Short Story too or not. Right now, it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to finish it. But I’m going to continue trying to do it until I get it done or I run out of the month.

I think that I can still get it done. True, I may need to do an all-nighter to do it. But I still think that I can get it done before the end of the month. I don’t want to do an all-nighter. If that is what I need to do to finish this Short Story, then that is what I will do.

As far as I know, there isn’t too much that needs to be done tomorrow. If there is anything that needs doing. I know one of us needs to be at home because of a delivery that’s coming between nine AM and nine PM. Other than that, I don’t think there is anything else that needs to be done.

Of course, I could be wrong about that. It wouldn’t be the first time that I thought that way. Only for it not to happen for one reason or another. If it does happen, it probably won’t be the last time for it to happen. I may not have a lot of time to work on this Short Story. But I will have some time to finish it.

If I do have most of the day tomorrow, I have a very good chance that I may get it finished by Wednesday. Hopefully, that’s true. I think I can still finish it. It all depends on how much time I have tomorrow as to how much of this Short Story I can get done. Hopefully, that will be all of it or a major part of it.

Sometimes I don’t have the time or willpower to continue to work on a project. And sometimes, I do. Tonight, is different, though. I don’t know how much writing I can get finished on this Short Story. I’m going to try to get a whole lot of it. Just not sure if I will be able to do it or not.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041123-Maybe-Maybe-Not