*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041152-Two-This-Month-After-All
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1041152 added November 29, 2022 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Two This Month After All

Two This Month After All


I can’t believe that I finished my second Short Story for this month. But I did it. And I think that it’s a very good one. Maybe because it’s more of a Biography than it is a Short Story. I only made it look like a Short Story by the way that I wrote it. At least it is right now. If this gets out, I may be in a whole lot of trouble. Not with WDC but with the feds, so-called Scientists, and so-called experts.

Before I went to sleep last night, I got a little over one-fourth of this Short Story finished. I think that I would have gotten it done today anyway. But getting that much done last night helped me a lot. Especially, since I was wrong about my brother and me not having anything to do today. It wasn’t that much that needed to be done. It only took us a couple of hours to do them. So, I had plenty of time to finish writing this Short Story.

Of course, I have written about having plenty of time before only for it not to happen. Luckily, this wasn’t one of those times. I not only got it finished, but I did it with several hours to spare. As of this blog entry, it has been around four and a half hours since I finished it. If I was going to get it done today, I expected it to be a lot closer to writing this blog entry. Maybe even a little bit more after writing and posting this blog entry.

True, I haven’t created or entered either of these contests yet. But I will do it before the deadline of tomorrow night at midnight. At least I think that it’s midnight for both of them. Some are over at noon WDC time. But I don’t think that either of these is. I will check after I post this blog entry. If either one of them is by noon tomorrow, I can post them before I go to sleep tonight.

I might just enter these contests before I go to sleep anyway. After all, I am going back to work tomorrow at midnight my time. And I have a lot to do before I do that. And that doesn’t include anything that my brother and I need to do tomorrow. As far as I know, there is only one thing that needs to be done tomorrow. But we won’t need to go anywhere to do it.

Of course, I could be wrong about not needing to do more. It wouldn’t be the first time that it has happened. And I’m sure it won’t be the last one either. I don’t think there is anything else that needs to be done tomorrow except for what I need to do to get ready for work. But if there is it’s not as big of a problem as it was a few days ago. After all, I did get my second Short Story finished for this month.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041152-Two-This-Month-After-All