*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041293-An-update-on-my-Mail-Order-Muse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2286083
Long, long ago, in a Newsfeed....
#1041293 added December 3, 2022 at 11:58am
Restrictions: None
An update on my Mail Order Muse
Following my acquisition of a Japanese Muse a few days ago, my writing output has been staggering. Following a brief demonstration of her abilities with a shuriken, where an orange was left with a very credible depiction of Utagawa Hiroshige's 'Yokkaichi' cut into the skin, I decided that this was for the best.

I now have 14 novels in print. Sadly all of these are in Japanese, and I have no clue what they are about. They seem popular though, and I have had no less than four proposals of marriage. These have all been from 'Meka-Worriers'. I had to look them up, and apparently they are robots, built for people who don't have time to worry about anything. I also received a request to take on a second muse from another Mail Order Muse in Arkansas. She is currently working for Mr. Wallace Greenboum, but wrote complaining that he wasn't writing enough complaints. I'm hoping to stay out of that one.

I did have an idea though, and I wrote to CEO Ayuma Satō, suggesting that his muses should inspire their authors to write glowing reviews about them. He liked the idea so much that he has apparently sold the idea on, and his muses will now write positive reviews for a number of large companies such as Amazing, Coda Cola, and Dis-knees.

All of this earned me a muse upgrade, and she now inspires me to write trilogies on an hourly basis. On a related note this is costing me a small fortune in keyboards!

None of this has anything to do with the Whatever Contest, but despite calls for me to give it a rest already, I am continuing to plug, promote and otherwise publicise said contest. It's a simple way to exercise your writing skills in pursuit of something heartfelt that will inspire your fellow WDC member. At the same time it will earn you GP's and Merit Badges. Win-Win.

Till next time.

書き続ける!

コンテストに参加することを忘れないでください。
© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041293-An-update-on-my-Mail-Order-Muse