*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041310-Snake-Oil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2286083
Long, long ago, in a Newsfeed....
#1041310 added December 3, 2022 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
Snake Oil
Say... You look like someone who knows a good deal when they see it, am I right? Of course I am. Never wrong me, never wrong. So my new friend, how would you like to make an easy 60,000 Gift Points. No questions asked.

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? But is is. Not only that, but you'll get a couple of merit badges for your trouble.

Now this is important. To get the FULL 60K you gotta act fast. Think Sandra Bullock. Think Vin Diesel. Get my drift? Of course you do. Fast acting.

So if you enter The Whatever Contest today, you still have time to send 12 Merit badges with a Heartfelt Message.

"Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute." I hear you sayin'. "No one said anything about sending merit badges, and those things cost money."

Well sure they do my friend. They cost a cool 10,000 Gift Points each. But here's the deal. You send a merit badge, for a mere 10K, but Schnujo is Late to Lannister , she's the Lady running this Contest, she'll send you 15K for sending the badge. 5,000 GP's clear profit. Soon adds up, and if before the end of the month when the contest ends, you send the maximum number of badges, well then you'll accrue that tasty 60,000 I was telling you about. No lie.

Leave it till tomorrow to enter, and you won't have time to send the full 12, cause of something called 'Community Recognition' or 'CR' for short.

I'll still be here peddling the Contest tomorrow, but today's the day to act, if you get my drift. Am I right? Of course I am.




Produced for the Whatever Contest by SNAKEOIL INDUSTRIES.
© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041310-Snake-Oil