*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041315
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1041315 added December 3, 2022 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to movies! - HIT: The Second Case!
It was December 2nd, 2022, and you and your sister are waking up for another day of school. Your mother would tell you that you and your sister are going to a slumber party that night in Shreveport. Things would go as normal as usual at school for you two. However, after you two come home, you would notice your father is back on the phone, hollering and cussing up a storm. You ask your mother what is going on and she tells you that your father just found out that your uncle Ross is seeing another dumb Indian movie!


You try to plead with your parents to just let it go, but your father's blood is boiling red hot! He makes everyone get into the vehicle, including your grandmother, and start the long drive to the International Movie Theater. After you get there, your father would see your uncle Ross walk in with a strange man and would jump out of his truck in a furious rage. He would run over to Ross and the strange man, but he would get shoved away as soon as the two go inside. Your father then snaps some more and begins banging on the door furiously, along with your mother and grandmother. As the madness goes on, a random couple comes over and knocks on the window above your car seat. You would then notice that, based on the way they are dressed, they are that Indian couple that has started trouble with your family before! The couple would try to ask if you and your sister are alright, but your grandmother comes rushing over, yelling and cussing and, quite possibly, throwing some racial slurs as well. The woman gets mad and talks trash back to her. Just as your mother tries to come over and talk to you, the Indian woman goes back to lashing out at your grandmother, making threats to get the authorities involved because the kids were abandoned in the vehicle. That was when your grandma decides to hurl one last racial slur, which was enough to set the Indian woman off and the two started to fight viciously! The two busted into the driver's seat of the truck and messed up the rear view mirror and radio! Your grandma may be old, but she can still put up a fight or two! The Indian woman ended up getting beat up quite badly and only a few marks on your grandmother. Your parents finally realize what is happening and rushes over to chase the couple off before they, along with your grandma, hop back into the truck and take off! They would be driving along for a little while until the Sheriff's office pulls them over. Your father asks what is going on and apparently, while the fight was going on at the International Movie Theater, someone has called the cops. As your parents step out to tell their side of the story, your grandma decides to have some words to say to the cops.


Your father was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe that these pigs are telling him he can't go anywhere due to no driver's plate. He would wait from half an hour to an hour before leaving. As he drives off, he would brag about getting away from both the pigs and the filthy foreigners! However, as they get near the house where the slumber party would be, the Sheriff's office would pull them over again, and you and your sister watch in horror as they slap cuffs on your father! Your mother tries to say something, but ends up getting cuffed as well! Your grandmother walks you two over to the slumber party before she vanishes in a Uber car, just as your father's truck is towed away.

That night at the slumber party, you two cried yourselves to sleep after having such a terrible day today!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041315