*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041476-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1041476 added December 8, 2022 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
Princess Sofia looked over the balcony at the garden below. When she had been younger they had been pristine, every hedge kept perfect by a team of gardeners under the instruction of Baileywick. That was before everything had changed, before Baileywick had left.

It started with James hitting puberty. Being a knight was all that he cared for and then one morning he woke up and it was a different sword he wanted to play with. A prince can get almost anything he wanted, and what he wanted were the girls who worked in the castle. James had always enjoyed the outdoors and that was where he enjoyed the girls, secluded parts of the garden.

Whilst James enjoyed being outdoors, Amber preferred to stay inside where she could watch the outside world through her telescope. It was on her balcony where she watched her twin brother sample every girl who worked for them. At first through curiosity and as they grew older it turned to desire. Naked she would watch through the telescope as she pleasured herself.

When watching wasn’t enough she seduced James, a task that took a few suggestive comments, some innuendo and getting naked to join him in the bath. They kept their incestuous relationship hidden not wanting their father to know, but rumours started.

Everything fell into a rhythm, James and Amber would have sex in secret and Sofia busied herself with the secret library. Sofia got a little lonely with her stepbrother and sister having little time for her but there were always the other princesses the amulet would summon to help.

Then everything fell apart, King Roland II, her stepdad died. He didn’t make it to fifty, a heart attack that no one had seen coming. It wasn’t only his death but also the circumstances that lead to the downfall. Unbeknownst to the prince and princesses King Roland II enjoyed sex a little rough, his heart attack happened whilst Queen Miranda was strapped into a sex swing.

If Baileywick had been the one to discover them and help then things would have been kept quiet but it was a young maid who had heard the screams for help and so the rumours spread. Queen Miranda had been a high-class escort, King Roland II would visit her behind the back of his first wife Queen Lorelei. After a suitable amount of mourning, he married his whore and moved her into the castle. Sofia couldn’t believe the rumours, her mother had been a simple cobbler, and that was why she had so much leather.

With rumours of the Dowager Queen Miranda’s reputation abound, Queen Amber III took the throne. Before her ass had enough time to imprint itself upon the throne the incest laws were all revoked. The secret relationship was made public. Queen Miranda decided that it would be best if she left the castle to let the rumours die down and to avoid living in a castle where walking into a room to find her step-childen having sex became more and more of a risk.

Dowager Queen Miranda was to travel by ship to another kingdom but she never arrived, the ship was lost at sea. Sofia was orphaned at the age of 19.

Queen Amber III proposed to her twin brother. The wedding had been grand, no expense spared, but it lacked excitement. Normally royal weddings took place with a soundtrack of excitement and speculation about when the first child would be born. The topic was only mentioned in whispers and spoken with fear, not hope.

Baileywick retired, claiming he was too old, but Sofia suspected walking in on James fucking Amber in the ass on the throne had been the last straw, even if it was one way to avoid an inbred prince or princess.

Other members of staff left citing various reasons and with trade deals with neighbouring kingdoms disappearing the treasury couldn’t afford to find those willing to work in the castle.

Sofia considered leaving but until she could pass the responsibility of the secret library to someone else she felt she had to stay. And so she lived in the castle with her brother and sister and the few members of staff they managed to hold onto.

Sofia turned away from the tatty garden, two years of neglect was too hard to look upon. She decided it was time to have some fun with Clover to take her mind off everything. She sat on her bed and opened the drawer in the bedside cabinet and pulled Clover out. It had been a present from Princess Giselle one of the times when the amulet summoned her and when she was told it was a Rampant Rabbit she decided to name it after her childhood pet.

Batteries didn’t exist in Enchancier but Sorcerer Cedric was able to recharge them through magic, all he asked in return was a little demonstration once it was fully charged, and he had always been so good to her she managed to push through the embarrassment.

Pulling the dress up she lay back on the bed. The toy started to buzz as she flipped the switch and directed it between her legs. The head pushed inside making her moan, the shaft slowly swallowed by her body. Then the two little vibrating ears pressed against her clit. “Oh that’s a good boy Clover!” she said to the empty room.

Without any plans for the day she decided that she would drain the batteries dry and see how many orgasms she could give herself. Then perhaps she would call for Cedric to recharge the batteries and let him do more than just watch.

The first of many orgasms was close, she could feel it building, she was going to scream, let the climax wash away the frustration.

“Fuck!” She shouted as a loud knock at the door interrupted her. She pulled the wet toy out of her stopping the buzzing and tried to straighten the dress. “Come in.” She tried to sound calm and collected.

A maid entered, Sofia didn’t know her name, she was new, the maids never lasted long. “Sorry to interrupt, but there is a Baileywick at the main entrance.”

Sofia jumped out of bed, she hadn’t seen Baileywick in years, and the idea that he might be coming back to work made her heart sing. She raced down the hall and jumped onto the balustrade, sliding down it like a child once more. She raced to the entrance and then skidded to a halt.

It wasn’t Baileywick at the door, it was a young man, maybe a couple of years older than her, a broad face with full lips and piercing blue eyes. He had broad shoulders and wore a thin white shirt that showed a strong chest beneath. She shivered as a trickle ran down the inside of her thigh, a result of what she had been doing in her room rather than looking upon the man before her, she was fairly confident.

“Baileywick your highness.” He bowed, “My great uncle served here and I hoped I could find employment as your manservant.”

“I’ve never had a man before.” She said, then blushed realising what she had said, “I mean a manservant before.” Then she panicked, “I’m not saying that I have had men before.” She could feel her face burning. “Nor am I saying that I haven’t had a man before.” She took a deep breath, “Could I start over?”

He smiled a big wide smile that showed shining white teeth. “Of course my princess.” then he blushed, “I don’t mean my princess, just that you are a princess.”

Her heart was fluttering in her chest. “I would be honoured to have the great nephew of Baileywick working here at the castle. You could stay in the castle or there is a small cottage you could have for your wife and any children.” She really hoped he didn’t have a wife.

“There is no wife, I’ve never had much luck around women. A room in the castle sounds best so I can be close to you.”

“I’d like you to be close to me.” She said with a sigh, “I mean being close would make more sense. I suppose we should start with a tour. I, umm guess you know about the King and Queen?” She hated the topic but if he was going to be in the castle it wouldn’t take long till he walked in on them.

“I know they are your stepbrother and stepsister obviously, is there more I should know?”

She was never sure of the best way to put it, “They don’t exactly keep their relations to the bedroom. I find it best if you walk into a room and find them, erm, well find them, it is best to walk out backwards slowly.”

“Err, thanks for the tip, I guess. Should we start the tour, then maybe a shower?” He blushed, “I mean I could do with a shower if that’s OK with you.”

The idea of him in the shower made her quiver, “Yes, you can shower in your room, and if you need any help just ask.” She panicked again, “I mean help working out the shower, you obviously wouldn’t need help in the shower, you definitely wouldn’t need my help in the shower.” She really wanted to scrub his back in the shower. “Anyway, this way.”

Cedric was bent over looking through the keyhole into a room when Sofia and Baileywick turned into the corridor. His hand was moving in his robes. Sofia had caught him watching a few times, Amber and James wouldn’t mind if he went in and watched but he seemed to enjoy watching in secret. Sofia cleared her throat.

Cedric stood bolt upright, the small bulge in his robes obvious, “Ah princess Sofia, I was just, err, just checking the lock, yes that’s it I was checking the lock, there was a report that it was sticking. Well, I don’t see anything wrong so I better toddle off to my tower. Good day.”

He rushed past them, head down not making eye contact.

“He’s a strange fellow,” Baileywick commented.

“You get used to him, I guess the King and Queen are in the dining hall, we should come back later.” Sofia turned to leave.

“Do they not enjoy guests during lunch?” Baileywick asked in innocence. “It would be great to meet them. My uncle told me so much about you three growing up together.”

Sofia took a deep breath, if they were eating lunch Cedric wouldn’t have been about to spoil his robes. She grabbed the handle and pushed the door wide, no point putting off that awkward moment when you first walk in to find the king and queen having incestuous sex.

James was on the table naked, his feet pointed towards the door. Amber was atop her brother, her feet planted on the table, facing the door. She was bouncing up and down on her brother’s cock “Sofia! It seems we hardly ever see you anymore.” She didn’t stop bouncing, her naked breasts going up and down. “And whose your friend? Is he the reason we’ve not been seeing you? Finally popped your...”

“No!” Sofia almost shouted, “No, he’s just arrived, this is Baileywick. He’s the great nephew of our Baileywick and he’s going to work at the castle.” She squirmed uncomfortably, walking away would be rude but knowing that both your brother and sister were going through some kind of shaved phase was very uncomfortable, and how at ease they were made it worse.

“Your.. your majesties, a pleasure to meet you. I have offered my services as princess Sofia’s manservant.” Baileywick’s face was bright red and he clearly had no idea where to look although the way Amber’s breasts bounced was almost hypnotic.

“Oh god!” Shouted Amber, Sofia assumed it had nothing to do with their conversation and more to do with their brother’s large penis she was bouncing on.

“Good to meet you,” Came James’s laboured voice from behind Amber, “Welcome to the family, Sofia could do with a good service.” Then his attention was back to Amber, “Fuck I’m going to cum!”

“Not yet James, you’re always so impatient!” Queen Amber shouted back over her shoulder.

Sofia took Bailywick’s hand and gently pulled him away, “I think now is a good time to leave.” He stayed staring at the couple for a few seconds before suddenly jumping as if awoken from a daydream.

“Is that a common, umm, occurrence?” He asked once they were safely back in the corridor and the door closed.

“That’s it James I’m cumming! I’m fucking cumming!” Amber could still be heard through the thick wooden door.

“Yes, fairly common I’m afraid. We should probably continue the tour, where would you like to see?” She led him away from the screaming orgasms of the dining hall.

“Your bed?” He suggested, “I mean your bedroom, your living quarters rather.” He corrected.

Sofia wanted to show him her bed, she wanted to close the curtains of the four-poster bed and stay inside with him for hours. The thought of him even near her bed made her feel a little light-headed. She led him in silence, worried that talking and walking at the same time would be too much for her.

As they entered her room she noticed Clover sitting on the bedside table, a toy from another world would not be something he would recognise but its design was clearly phallic and she was sure he would notice that. She hurried over to it hoping he hadn’t seen it and trying to keep her body between him and it as she discreetly threw it in the drawer.

“So this is my bedroom. I have a private bathroom and my balcony overlooks the garden. It could do with a lick...” she trailed off thinking about him licking, “...of paint, a new lick of paint.” she finished off after much too long a pause.

“It would be an honour to work in your bedroom Princess.”

Sofia could see he was blushing, she wondered if she was just imagining his awkwardness, his slight miss-phrases, or could he be as preoccupied with naughty thoughts as she was? She decided it was probably just her imagination. She thought about Clover in the drawer, maybe a quick play with him would help her.

“I think I could do with that shower now. Unless you have more to show me?” He stood awkwardly.

Sofia wanted to rip her dress off and show him everything, she needed a shower too, perhaps with Clover. “The rest of the tour can wait till tomorrow, you’ll probably want to get settled in. Your quarters are at the end of the hall. I’ll find some clean linen for the bed whilst you shower.”

“Shouldn’t that be the job of a maid? Or my job?”

“We don’t have much luck with maids.” or gardeners, cooks, stable hands or anyone she thought to add. “And you don’t know where we keep the linen.”

“Thank you, Princess,” he said and left.

Sofia practically ran to the door, making sure it was closed and sliding the bolt in place. She returned to the cabinet and pulled Clover back out. She almost tore the dress as she stripped as quickly as she could.

Deciding against the idea of a shower she climbed naked onto the bed. She grabbed one of the pillows and put it in the middle of the bed, and then she held the toy so it stuck up from the pillow. She climbed atop and tried to remember how Amber had balanced herself. She carefully plunged down the blue shaft, her pent-up lust gushed from her body onto the pillow.

She didn’t turn it on, she just slid up and down it, pretending that Baileywick was beneath her, his hands rubbing her back. She wondered if he would prefer her shaved.

As she moved faster she lost her balance falling backwards, she landed on her back on the soft bed. Deciding that perhaps she wasn’t ready for that position just yet she grabbed Clover and pulled it into her.

Her climax was loud, much louder than it should have been, if Baileywick happened to be in the hall rather than his room he would have surely heard it. And she was worried that during the peak she called out his name.

She wanted to sleep but she had promised him she would get bedding and needed to get a new pillow for herself.

His door was ajar, as she pushed it open it made a horrific squeal on hinges that desperately needed oiling.

“Princess Sofia? Is that you?” He asked from the bathroom, his voice competing with the running shower.

“I just came with the bedding.” She called back, hoping he couldn’t sense in her voice how much she wanted to join him in the shower.

“Thank you.” He called.

She stood for a while wondering if she should say anything else before dropping the pile of bedding on the bare mattress and left. She nearly pulled the door closed but fearing the squeal would reveal how long she had been standing in his room whilst he showered, she left it open.

She decided she would have a shower but left clover in the drawer. The warm water on her body felt good, she closed her eyes and let herself daydream. It wasn’t long till Bailywick entered the daydream, his strong chest pressed against her back, his arms encircling her, his hands soaping her breasts.

His long member pressed against her ass, she wriggled her ass just enough to align with him, his member pressed into the valley between her cheeks. His fingers gently pinched her erect nipples and his mouth kissed her neck, hot lips against her skin, his tongue gently licking.

One hand moved down her body through the soap suds on her smooth stomach and to the patch of sodden hair beneath. His fingertip pressed into the crease and grazed her throbbing clit.

Sofia cried out, her eyes opened, she had barely touched herself and was already climaxing. “Oh Baileywick!” she moaned as she imagined him with her. She let the orgasm wash over her, enjoying the feeling of it enveloping her beneath the warm water. Her fingertips kept her at the peak for as long as she could with gentle strokes that sent shivers deep into her body.

The orgasm faded, she was still alone in the shower, the spectre of Baileywick had left her. She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She stared at herself in the mirror, her only real comparison was Amber who had large breasts tipped with large pink nipples, her own breasts were a little smaller although very pert, and tipped with little brown nipples.

She twisted around showing her ass to the mirror, it was smaller than Amber’s which some days she thought meant it was better, other days worse. Turning back around she appraised the patch of brown hair between her legs wondering if she should shave it off as Amber had. She had slender thighs and whilst Amber’s curvy thighs pressed together Sofia’s seemed more naturally apart letting her see the crease beneath her hair.

She hoped Baileywick would like her body, all she needed was to devise a plan to get him to see it. She started to feel the warm gentle buzz of pleasure growing within her again. She grabbed a large towel and wrapped herself in it. She walked over to her writing desk, where she did her best thinking. Ignoring the task of getting dressed she started to wonder how she could seduce Baileywick.

A knock at her door made her sit up, she had drifted off to sleep dreaming about Bailywick, she had crept into his room at night naked and climbed into his bed. “Err come in.” She responded, an automatic response that ignored the fact that she was wearing nothing but a towel.

“Princess Sofia, I…” Baileywick trailed off as he saw her at the desk. “Sorry, I should come back another time.”

Sofia wanted to remove the towel, to offer herself to him. “It’s quite alright, I was just writing, um, a letter.”

“I just wondered if there was anything you needed from me this afternoon?” He refused to look at her which she found very charming.

There was one thing she needed from him but she couldn’t bring herself to tell him that. “Nope, feel free to explore the castle and the grounds, we’ll start bright and early in the morning working out what your duties are.”

“Certainly Princess Sofia.”

“You don’t have to call me Princess Sofia.”

“Of course Princess, I shall let you get back to your letter.”

She went to tell him she meant Sofia would be fine but he had already left. Alone again she got up from the chair and paced, the writing desk had given her no inspiration, more than anything she wanted to be with Baileywick but had no idea how to go about it.

Her amulet glowed, she gasped it feeling the familiar vibration of power and wondering who would be in trouble. And which princess was coming to help.

Suddenly princess Aurora appeared she ran to Sofia and gave her a huge hug. “Sofia, it’s been so long,” she said as she squeezed.

“Aurora, I don’t know why the amulet summoned you. There is no one here that needs help.”

“Perhaps the amulet knew you just needed a friend. Is there anything you need advice with?”

Sofia paused wondering if she could share her secret. If she could trust anyone it was her fellow princesses, “Well, there is something,” she wasn’t sure how to explain, “there is this guy.”

“Oh my, you’ve not got yourself knocked up have you?” Aurora pulled back, concern filling her eyes.

“No, nothing like that, we haven’t… I mean I’d like to, but well I guess that’s the problem.” She was blushing like a teenager.

“Oh, you want to get freaky with him. That’s really not my area of expertise, I wasn’t even awake the first time Prince Philip had sex with me.”

“What? I thought he woke you with a kiss?” Sofia was shocked at the revelation.

“Well, that is the story we told everyone but when I woke up his sword was very much in me, and that wasn’t the only sheath he had tried if you know what I mean.” Aurora sat on the edge of the bed, “No you would be better off with Snow, I hear Dopey had needed a little coaxing the first time.”

“Someone called?” Snow white stood behind them.

Sofia whirled round, “Snow... I... um... don’t know... er... what is going on.”

“Snow!” Aurora bounced up and ran and gave her a hug. “Sofia needed advice on how to get a guy, and I figured you’ve had more cock than anyone I know, with all those dwarf orgies.”

“What? That can’t be true!” Sofia was reeling

“Oh it’s quite ok dear, I had to pay the rent somehow, that whole they enjoyed my cooking nonsense wouldn’t have worked, I was only 14 and had no idea what to do in the kitchen, not that I had any idea what to do in the bedroom either but they didn’t mind teaching me.” Snow White’s voice made everything sound innocent and wholesome even when it was the opposite.

“So umm, were they dwarf-sized, you know?” Sofia couldn’t believe she was asking.

“Oh no, quite the opposite, Prince Charming has never really been able to satisfy me the way the dwarfs can. It’s lucky they come and visit so often.”

Sofia started to wonder if she was still asleep. “Well, do you have any advice on how to get him to notice me?” If it was a dream she should at least try to get some inspiration.

“Ummm, you could try sneaking into his room while he’s working and strip naked and fall asleep in his bed. That worked for me.”

“Are you telling me both of you were raped in your sleep?” Sofia was starting to worry about what kind of legacy the amulet had.

“Not at all, deary.” Snow white said cheerily, “I woke up to find myself surrounded by seven dwarfs all aiming their giant cocks at me, it’s a good job I was naked, it would have made a complete mess of my clothes.” She thought for a moment, “Mulan!” She shouted excitedly, “She seduced what’s his name didn’t she?”

“At your service.” Mulan bowed politely.

“Mulan! Perfect, explain to Sofia how you seduced that guy of yours.” Snow White and Aurora sat on the end of the bed to listen.

“Li Shang came to visit, out of respect for my parents he stayed in a tent at the bottom of the garden. From my time in the army, I had heard many stories about how the soldiers found women. So late at night I crept down and snuck inside. I carefully undressed him, rolled him onto his front and then forced my homemade member into him while he slept.”

“Fucking hell Mulan!” Snow exclaimed, possibly swearing for the first time in her life. “You pegged him in his sleep?”

“Wow, I don’t think I need any more princesses telling me how they were taken advantage of in their sleep, or how they took advantage of others sleeping. I think I’m just going to have to work this out alone.”

“Bye, cheerio, toodle-oo.” The princesses called as they faded away, back to their own worlds.

Sofia failed to come up with a plan, instead, she masturbated, leaving Clover in the drawer and pretending her fingers were Baileywick’s. Then she had supper and masturbated again till she fell asleep.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041476-Chapter-1