*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041642-Joyous-December-Rain
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#1041642 added December 10, 2022 at 6:53am
Restrictions: None
Joyous December Rain
The promise was pronounced weeks ago it seems. And to the forecaster's credit there were a few drops every other day or so. Some sun, then clouds, a promise, drops on the tin part of the upper chimney.

Oh, then it, sweet water, glorious rain, slipped across my waking dreams...waking my imagination, my delight.

Rain! Straight down it...wasn't blowing from the north or the south. No lightning or thunder. But thick, gorgeous drops of sky water, falling hard, steady.

The earth slurped at the juice, too thirsty to care that the clouds were laughing, mocking at how greedy it's vegetation seemed, glad to be once more, glad to have roots and half dead shoots. Even the dormant bushes and trees, sleeping in the upright way God intended, were stirred in their earth bed for a moment, surprised to feel trickles of water filter down through the rock where their napping fibers shivered.

Feel the earth fill up with the heavenly brooks. From the citadel where I do my work and pray, I hear the promise of children dancing to the bouncing rhythm; in the tender, loving drumming of water gorged spores. Hear songs celebrating springs alive once more, crawling across the draught scourged landscape; "Give us a tune, mighty rain storm and we will dance in the new strains of music you create."

Then the lovers will step out into the wondrous showers filled with joy and life, hand in hand they will stroll to the blissful rhythm lost in the beauty of reawakened souls.







*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)



© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041642-Joyous-December-Rain