*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041840-Joyful-Joyful-We-Adore-Thee-God-of-Heaven-Lord-of-Earth
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#1041840 added December 31, 2022 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee, God of Heaven, Lord of Earth!
Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee!


The Church was established in the joy of God's promises made to the Great Father of the Nation of Israel, Abraham.


O yes. Consider where Abraham took his son, and the intervention God made on behalf of a Nation that had yet to be realized.


Genesis 22:9 - 14
When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built the altar there and laid the wood in order and bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then Abraham reached out his hand and took the knife to slaughter his son.

But the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham, Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.”

He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.”

And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, behind him was a ram, caught in a thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram and offered it up as a burnt offering instead of his son. So Abraham called the name of that place, “The Lord will provide”; as it is said to this day, “On the mount of the Lord it shall be provided.”


From that point in history, centuries of mankind living and dying, up to this very moment in time, there has been a war for the souls of man. Man, corrupted by sin and condemned to die an eternal death for that sin could find no relief despite religious fervor to relieve themselves of the toxicity of iniquity. God Himself, as Abraham declared, is the One to provide the relief. He gave His own Son, even as the Ram in the Thicket, to take the sins of the world upon Himself, and offer an eternal home with Him, free from the toxic affects of sin's paralyzing corruption. For those who believe, those that have taken Jesus' free gift of salvation, now is the time of Joy! Joy! Joy!

For everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord Jesus will be saved. Not just in this season of Joy and Light, but in every season in which God lays out before us all of nature that continually proclaims His Wonders and His Love!


Joy! Joy! Joy!









*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)



© Copyright 2022 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041840-Joyful-Joyful-We-Adore-Thee-God-of-Heaven-Lord-of-Earth