*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042089-Most-of-the-Day
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1042089 added December 23, 2022 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
Most of the Day
Most of the Day


Unfortunately, I didn’t get any writing done on my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. That’s because I didn’t go to work earlier today. I wanted to go to work for a couple of reasons. One reason is that I don’t like missing work, and The second reason is that it was Holiday Pay.

Why didn’t I go to work from midnight until seven thirty this morning? It was because I couldn’t get a battery for my car until this morning. Unfortunately, it took me almost the whole day to do that. When it got to the middle of the afternoon and my insurance coverage didn’t get the tow I needed, I started to panic that I wouldn’t be able to go to work tonight either.

I had no choice but to pay for a tow myself. Unfortunately, it still took about an hour to get it there and to get the new battery. As a result, I didn’t have too much time for writing today. I probably wouldn’t have tried to get any writing done anyway because I don’t like mixing scriptwriting projects.

True, I could have continued working on my second scriptwriting project, but I chose not to do it for a couple of reasons. One reason is that I was so mad about having to pay for the tow I probably wouldn’t have gotten too much writing done anyway. if I did get some writing done today, I probably would be re-writing it at work again anyway when I go back to work tonight.

The second reason is that I don’t like to work on the same scriptwriting when I’m not working. It’s confusing to me. Unfortunately, it’s just as confusing if I had worked on my Water Wars scriptwriting project instead. Maybe I should have tried to work on one of them, but I chose not to do it.

Since the next couple of days are Saturday and Sunday, I’m hoping to get a lot of writing done on this second project. I’m just not sure how much of it I will get done. After all, they are twelve-hour shifts. So, I should get quite a bit of writing done in the next couple of days. Just not going to count on it until it happens. especially, the way I’m feeling about earlier today.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042089-Most-of-the-Day