*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042123-Unfortunately-More-Like-a-Weekday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1042123 added December 24, 2022 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Unfortunately, More Like a Weekday
Unfortunately,
More Like a Weekday


I have been trying to figure out why it has happened, but I haven’t been able to figure it out yet. Don’t think I will because there isn’t an answer to what didn’t happen to me earlier today and overnight. What am I trying not to write? It’s how little writing I got done earlier today at work.

Earlier today at work, I only got fifteen single paragraphs written for the Scene Outline for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. Thirteen of them were numeric scene paragraphs and two were for Establishing Shots. That’s why the above blog title is what it is.

Because today was more like a weekday than a weekend. I should have gotten at least five more single paragraphs written at work earlier today. Maybe even another ten. Only I didn’t, and I don’t know why. I have my thoughts about why it didn’t happen, but I don’t know for sure. It’s one of those things that I may never know the answer to.

I know I was still upset that I couldn’t work yesterday because my car needed a new battery, and the weather is still very cold. Even the inside where I work was a little bit nippy. Nippy enough that I had to wear a jacket all during my shift. It wasn’t really all that cold inside where I work, but it was nippy enough that I had to wear my jacket my whole shift.

The lack of concentration was the main reason why I didn’t get more writing done earlier today at work. At least that’s what I think is the main reason. Whether it was the weather, inside where I work, or my being upset, I think the main reason for me not getting more written was my lack of concentration.

My lack of concentration wasn’t all that I had trouble with at work earlier today. It may have been the main reason, but it wasn’t the only one. I also had a lot of trouble with my writing. Knew what I wanted to write, but I was not sure how to do it and keep it within the line numbers for that scene.

Of course, I didn’t have too many problems with the Establishing Shots. Just with how to start them like usual. Once I got the two started I didn’t have any problems keeping them within the three-line limit I have for them. Unfortunately, I can’t write that for the other thirteen single paragraphs. After all, I had some trouble writing some of them.

Hopefully, I will do a whole lot better tomorrow at work during another twelve-hour shift. I only need fifteen more to finish the first half of this scriptwriting project, but I’m hoping that I can get a lot more written. another seven to twelve would be great. That includes two more Establishing Shots, but I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042123-Unfortunately-More-Like-a-Weekday