*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042553-My-Third-Scriptwriting-Project
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1042553 added January 2, 2023 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
My Third Scriptwriting Project
My Third Scriptwriting Project


Yesterday, I tried to write my blog entry, but I couldn’t do it. I had to do it freelance on WDC. As a result, I don’t have a backup copy of my blog entry for yesterday. True, I have messed up and not Saved my copy of a blog entry before I started working on a new one, but something like this has never happened to me before. Hope it never happens to me again.

That’s enough about yesterday. What happened today? That is what this blog entry is about. As I freelance wrote yesterday, for the next three days aka my days off from work, I’m going to be working on my third scriptwriting project, SpaceHorrors. That’s what I have trying to do today. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the time to do too much with it so far today.

Unfortunately, it has been a very typical first day off from work. My brother and I had a lot of things that needed to be done today, and it took us most of the day to do them. Don’t get me wrong. I did have some time to work on this project. It just wasn’t that much time, and a lot of that is because my Word Program is still acting up.

I’m able to bring up documents like this one now, but when I tried to do some research on how I did my Water Wars scriptwriting project I couldn’t find it. I mean I could find my documents, but they weren’t updated to the last time I worked on them. At least not on my laptop folder.

I think the problem is The Cloud. I’m being forced to use The Cloud, and there is something wrong with it. When I tried to bring them up via The Cloud, I couldn’t Select them. I think there is a problem with The Cloud. Maybe it’s partially my fault. After all, I’m not Signed-In to The Cloud, but I don’t see why I need to be to use it. I haven’t up until now. Maybe it’s one of their updates that I don’t know about.

After I get finished writing and posting this blog entry, I’m going to turn off my laptop and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn’t, I may have no choice but to Sign-In to The Cloud whether I want to do it or not. I have never trusted The Cloud, and after the last couple of days, it looks like I’m right about not trusting it.

Hopefully, whatever is going on will be settled soon. Otherwise, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I don’t want to start from scratch again when it comes to my Water Wars scriptwriting project, but it’s looking like that’s what I’m going to need to do. I know that I’m going to need to update most of it because of my ‘ands’ and ‘buts’ too, but if I need to start it over from scratch, I don’t know what I will do. Maybe it’s an omen that I should give up on that project for right now.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042553-My-Third-Scriptwriting-Project