*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042719-Great-News-for-a-Weekday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1042719 added January 5, 2023 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Great News for a Weekday
Great News for a Weekday


This may be another short blog entry. Not because I don’t have a lot to write about, but because of the time limitations to get this blog entry in today. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble with my laptop again. This time I think it’s because of Microsoft. They have condensed all of my Cloud files to one Icon and as a result, it has taken me a lot of time to get this document up so that I could write this blog entry. I finally did it, though.

Unfortunately, I have just under forty-five minutes to post this blog entry. That’s why it’s probably going to be a short one. I’m probably going to be having the same problem with my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, too. So, I’m going to try to stop what happened the last two Wednesdays at work from happening again. The last two Wednesdays I have had to get internet access at work to either work on this project or save it. I don’t want that to happen again.

Speaking of my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, I have some great news about it. I got fifteen numeric single paragraphs written earlier today at work. Seventeen in all with the two Establishing Shots. That means that I not only finished Act Five of this project, but I did the first thirteen of Act Six. Hopefully, I can do the same tomorrow. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does, though.










© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042719-Great-News-for-a-Weekday